Sign in to follow this  
HWG

Paypal - Sellers - how to not get banned, Buyers - How to not get Scammed!

kingofwatches

can anyone recommend a seller that uses Paypal?

i want to buy a watch but all sellers request to pay via credit card and if i ask them about Paypal because i don't want to disclose my

credit details online they request payment via western union which is actually worse because if something goes wrong i have nothing to do..

they all say they don't have Paypal...

thank you

JSJ

i want to buy a watch but all sellers request to pay via credit card and if i ask them about Paypal because i don't want to disclose my

credit details online they request payment via western union which is actually worse because if something goes wrong i have nothing to do..

thank you

If something goes wrong the only hope you have is to be working with one of our TDs and if necessary, with the support of our mods.

That's how this hobby works.

RUSH2112

thank you

This is literally how the rest of us buy our watches. With few exceptions we send money through WU or CC and then they ship our watches. The TDs are in this to sell watches not try to scam a couple hundred bucks from noobs.

trilot4

thank you

A couple years ago there were plenty of sellers who would gladly accept PayPal. Not so much now. I'm new to the replica watch world but not reps in general and it's been quite awhile since I've found a seller willing to take PayPal. I would start out with a small purchase using Western Union and if it works out okay, then place a larger order.

Edited by trilot4

JSJ

I always use Paypal. Just depends on the seller and whether you have dealt with them before, whether you have a good history and are in good standing on one of the rep forums, etc. Basically whether they trust you.

ecs80

I always use Paypal. Just depends on the seller and whether you have dealt with them before, whether you have a good history and are in good standing on one of the rep forums, etc. Basically whether they trust you.

That is good to know. Because WU and CC sometimes have a lot of taxes that PayPal don't have.

Edited by ecs80