Sign in to follow this  
shotgun1

Breitling navitimer leather strap

shotgun1

Hi,

I was interested in purchasing an aftermarket leather strap for a breitling navitimer and had come across BOB straps. Would anyone know the difference between the normal calfskin collection and the marino calf straps they offer? what would people recommend ?

many thanks.

Navichief

I've had a couple BOB straps, normal calfskin and croc patterned leather. I can't say I was satisfied with them. Padding is NOT Breitling standard like they claim, its too thin.

Personally the closest padding to OEM Breitling I've seen are the rep calf straps. They aren't perfect by any means, but not bad on the wrist.

shotgun1

I've had a couple BOB straps, normal calfskin and croc patterned leather. I can't say I was satisfied with them. Padding is NOT Breitling standard like they claim, its too thin.

Personally the closest padding to OEM Breitling I've seen are the rep calf straps. They aren't perfect by any means, but not bad on the wrist.

thanks..by rep..do u mean the straps that come with the rep watches...

Dendo

thanks..by rep..do u mean the straps that come with the rep watches...

Yeah - that is what he means.

They are okay straps. Ask a TD to get you one.

shotgun1

Have been told by a well-established local jeweller this morning that Breitling leather straps and some Patek OEM straps made by Puccini ..not sure as to the validity of these claims!

ronin007

Totally disagree with comments above ,have 5 gen leather straps and yes there good but not cheap,have also a couple of bob ones and are very good value for the money,personally thought the rep were shit

ronin007

Bob strap-825A1A38_zps57feb96c.jpg

ronin007

Gen oneIMG_1421_zpsf79d932a.jpg