Jump to content
TT88

The Never Ending Seikos Wristies!

Recommended Posts

RussP
On 22/04/2019 at 11:09, cvp3 said:

Another itch scratched by vintage Seikos......

 

image.jpg

 

 

Love that Lord Matic !!

If you ever consider divesting yourself of it, I'd be delighted to acquire custody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

Mine says 'G'day': 32039318577_f590625912_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxindebox

My newly modded SKX (I did this to have a rugged watch for holidays that’ll take all sorts of abuse and display 2 time zones :))

7-BF189-A8-6702-472-A-8-E57-BF3-FFB70-DD

Its got black Kanji day and date wheels, a Steel 12hr bezel insert, a polished coin edged Bezel, “S” engraved Crown, a new handset and finally a super oyster to finish off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cvp3
22 hours ago, RussP said:

Mine says 'G'day': 32039318577_f590625912_b.jpg

Beauty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cvp3

Another inbound. Seiko Lord Matic Special 23 jewel. A little polishing and she'll be good as new.

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Vader
On 25/04/2019 at 23:20, Foxindebox said:

My newly modded SKX (I did this to have a rugged watch for holidays that’ll take all sorts of abuse and display 2 time zones :))

7-BF189-A8-6702-472-A-8-E57-BF3-FFB70-DD

Its got black Kanji day and date wheels, a Steel 12hr bezel insert, a polished coin edged Bezel, “S” engraved Crown, a new handset and finally a super oyster to finish off!

Looks really cool! 

Today is Samurai day...

 

Vea63y.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxindebox
1 hour ago, Master Vader said:

Looks really cool! 

Today is Samurai day...

 

Vea63y.jpg

Nice looking Sammie there :thumbsup2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Vader
4 minutes ago, Foxindebox said:

Nice looking Sammie there :thumbsup2:

Thank you, my friend! Appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cvp3

Seikos arrived from Japan. Absolutely beautiful condition. 

image.jpg

Picked this one to wear today.

image.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pob

00902f88ad40123aa9434d9353748a651a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP
6 hours ago, cvp3 said:

Seikos arrived from Japan. Absolutely beautiful condition. 

image.jpg

Picked this one to wear today.

image.jpg

 

Lovely trilogy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enthusiast88

Something different..

VkvF3X.jpg

VkvYGp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Vader
Posted (edited)

Off the wrist because it is really difficult to capture without reflections...

Wishing everyone a great day!

 

VkhmX6.jpg

Edited by Master Vader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CollieWobbles
40 minutes ago, Master Vader said:

Off the wrist because it is really difficult to capture without reflections...

Wishing everyone a great day!

 

VkJO7I.jpg

I like that, what model is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Vader
13 minutes ago, CollieWobbles said:

I like that, what model is it?

Thank you! It’s a SBDC051 modded with custom hands and bezel. My intention was to make it look more like the original 62mas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cvp3
6 hours ago, Master Vader said:

Thank you! It’s a SBDC051 modded with custom hands and bezel. My intention was to make it look more like the original 62mas.

Wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Vader
3 hours ago, cvp3 said:

Wow

Appreciated, thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonbaylee

MV, that’s beautifully modded! More pics plss!!!!

BFF is kinda too big but this is perfect!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Vader
1 hour ago, Jasonbaylee said:

MV, that’s beautifully modded! More pics plss!!!!

BFF is kinda too big but this is perfect!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks! 

Will post more photos later in the day when I get back home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP
11 hours ago, Master Vader said:

Thank you! It’s a SBDC051 modded with custom hands and bezel. My intention was to make it look more like the original 62mas.

I think you have succeeded.

Looks great to my untrained eye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Vader
2 hours ago, RussP said:

I think you have succeeded.

Looks great to my untrained eye.

Too kind of you, my friend. Appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexander_T

6644e44faef0d67bd179c651ee37cb05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

40796437513_4d1fba1005_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Vader
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Jasonbaylee said:

MV, that’s beautifully modded! More pics plss!!!!

BFF is kinda too big but this is perfect!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies for the delay, one of those Fridays that never seems to end... Only now got home so here go a few more photos. I’m very happy to know that you like it.

I’ll take a couple of shots with daylight during the weekend, sorry these had to be taken with cellphone and in the night with artificial light.

Best regards,

MV

Vk74Sd.jpg

Vk7t62.jpgVkhAx0.jpgVk7uir.jpg

Edited by Master Vader
Removing duplicate post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

33890065198_2c20b85731_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×