TT88

The Never Ending Seikos Wristies!

wdev

Arrived today and she is very pretty. Love at first sight :wub:

The first Seiko in my stable en she is a keeper for sure. Now I've been to the Seiko section many many times and for a long time I didn't get it why they were so special. Now I'm just wondering why I waited so long to try them out. Better make up for it and start hunting an SKX007 :D

IMG_7983_zpsjaahyawg.jpg

Del
2a0edbdcd9fb3b6f9322455c8bdd34fb.jpg

Foxindebox
Arrived today and she is very pretty. Love at first sight :wub:

The first Seiko in my stable en she is a keeper for sure. Now I've been to the Seiko section many many times and for a long time I didn't get it why they were so special. Now I'm just wondering why I waited so long to try them out. Better make up for it and start hunting an SKX007 :D

IMG_7983_zpsjaahyawg.jpg

Beauty :clap:

Gazzla

Those SARBs are beautiful. :drool:

SliceMaster

First one I bought from Creations and prob. not the last one, just love this one and i get alot of positive comments when wearing it!

DSCN1763_zps603503c3.jpg

Pob

IMG_7983_zpsjaahyawg.jpg

What is the model of this? It looks great

wdev

IMG_7983_zpsjaahyawg.jpg

It's the SARB033, a JDM model. You can get them from Creationwatches, or straight from Japan through Seiya.

Search and thou shall find ;)

It's seriously the best watch I have owned thus far. I rate it higher than my TC LV

rawbaws
Nm5HS8P.jpg

solkryssare

Damn! :)

Gazzla
UxAi7lp.jpg

andyboy
20150803_201515_zpsv96n4jdh.jpg

Gazzla

xHrBzXw.jpg

efm4syf.jpg

WatchDog21
20150803_201515_zpsv96n4jdh.jpg

I just love this watch. Probably one of my favorites in my Seiko collection. Looks great!

WatchDog21
IMG_20150806_064337577_zps1ywckyvn.jpg

Kwt

IMG_7983_zpsjaahyawg.jpg

It's the SARB033, a JDM model. You can get them from Creationwatches, or straight from Japan through Seiya.

Search and thou shall find ;)

It's seriously the best watch I have owned thus far. I rate it higher than my TC LV

I have been looking at the SARB035 - I really want one but hear the chance of import tax is quite high if buying from creation watches as it's JDM. The last Seiko from them was from Singapore so it wasn't an issue.

Gazzla

I have been looking at the SARB035 - I really want one but hear the chance of import tax is quite high if buying from creation watches as it's JDM. The last Seiko from them was from Singapore so it wasn't an issue.

Creation are good as gold. No charges at all.

wdev

Ehm no, not in my case. I've ordered my SARB033 from Creation and got hit with an €78 customs charge. Watch was valued at $318 by the Japanese shipper and clearly visable on the shippingform. It did state that it was a gift but clever Dutch customs wasn't fooled.

But despite that, fuck it, it's one of the best quality watches I own ATM :D

My suggestion, get them as cheap as you can find and expect a surcharge from customs. Maybe you'll get lucky ;)

Foxindebox

The trouble with Creation Watches is that the Japanese Domestic Watches are not shipped by them, but directly from Japan as you said... Bummer!

Kwt

Ehm no, not in my case. I've ordered my SARB033 from Creation and got hit with an €78 customs charge. Watch was valued at $318 by the Japanese shipper and clearly visable on the shippingform. It did state that it was a gift but clever Dutch customs wasn't fooled.

But despite that, fuck it, it's one of the best quality watches I own ATM :D

My suggestion, get them as cheap as you can find and expect a surcharge from customs. Maybe you'll get lucky ;)

That is exactly what I am afraid of man. 78 euros!!! I mean rep watches from China get shipped via EMS and I have been lucky so far but the more I read about JDM sent via EMS Express - the more I read of people getting stung. I am sure the watch is indeed worth it but at £252 for the watch and an extra £50+ for import tax - that's very high.

Foxindebox

Try Seiya Japan. They were on special a short while ago and the price (£205) combined with the import fee (£55ish) roughly added up to the creation price.

http://www.seiyajapan.com/products/s-sarb033

Kwt

Try Seiya Japan. They were on special a short while ago and the price (£205) combined with the import fee (£55ish) roughly added up to the creation price.

http://www.seiyajapa...ducts/s-sarb033

Cheers man. I am waiting for a message from a reputable seller on ebay that say the watch is located in the UK. But I have asked them to confirm....as it mentions the watch will be send from HK :stars:

wdev

True that it's higher than the usual rep but think of it this way:

It's a gen

With inhouse movement, comparable with Swiss ETA in terms of quality and durability (I think it's even better)

It runs COSC accuracy out of the box (mine runs at -2/+2 secs, my Tissot ETA does +30 secs a day)

Build quality is comparable with € 700-€ 1200 Swiss gens

It's not a rep ;)

I told myself this 3 times and it softened the blow :D

Furthermore, it's awesome

Kwt

True that it's higher than the usual rep but think of it this way:

It's a gen

With inhouse movement, comparable with Swiss ETA in terms of quality and durability (I think it's even better)

It runs COSC accuracy out of the box (mine runs at -2/+2 secs, my Tissot ETA does +30 secs a day)

Build quality is comparable with € 700-€ 1200 Swiss gens

It's not a rep ;)

I told myself this 3 times and it softened the blow :D

Furthermore, it's awesome

Lol. Like your thinking.

wdev

And since this is a wristie thread...

20150803_193720694_iOS_zpspvgpdezt.jpg