Sign in to follow this  
Steve227

Breitling Navitimer

Steve227

Been meaning to put these pics on for awhile and just found them in my photobucket. Bought from Josh. Apart from usual Navi rep faults, it does the job!

Chrono stopped working so any advice greatfully received. Hopefully pics arent too big...........

173.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

dingle

pics are nice. great macro shots :)

Steve227

Thanks Ding

AllergyDoc

The running seconds at 9:00 has stopped and I can't tell if the watch has been hacked. If the chrono stopped and the watch had power, the subdial at 9:00 should be running. If you didn't hack the watch to take the pics, it's out of power and needs to be wound.

Steve227

Ok fella thanks mate. All the sub dials go round but when you reset them (with 2nd button) it doesn't do anything. Did wonder if it was simply lack of power but worried about damaging the movement Can you damage the A7750 by overwinding, read By-Tors stuff but still abit mud like!?

AllergyDoc

You can't overwind but if you wind too frequently and aggressively you can strip the gears. Wind it slowly until the hands start moving. If the big chrono hand moves, push the top pusher to stop the chrono. Then reset the chrono hands by pushing the bottom pusher. The subdial at 9:00 should be running.

Some guys leave their chronos running, others don't. I hardly ever run mine unless I need to time something. It will run your power reserve down faster.

Steve227

Good man, thanks Doc