Sign in to follow this  
mr-z

WOW Diver V5 .. is gen

Dendo

Ha!!!! I thought this shit was any different from the way I felt about owning an iPhone......I think NOT!!!!!

I first bought the iPhone 3GS and then 6 months after the 4 came out.....I got the 4S and then the 5 came out......I learned my lesson and I still have the 4S. 5 came out, 5S/5C came out and I still have my 4S. And there are already rumors about the 6 coming out in January. FML

Screw you guys!!!! I'm keeping my v3.5

smart guy - I feel the same tbh

mr-z

great compare ... against a phone ... how can you even compare it in the same light .. this a rep of a gen which now getting closer to what the gen looks like not offering updates useless software updates

Rolexwatchman

great compare ... against a phone ... how can you even compare it in the same light .. this a rep of a gen which now getting closer to what the gen looks like not offering updates useless software updates

true that...

B3ard

Has a great look to it :D

Too bad these are out of the price range :(

SheriffWho

Already ordered. Looks like the 4.1 is about to hit m2m...

nyckid

Ohh it's ok, I'm sure some other members with a higher IQ got the analogy. ;)

Dendo

sounds like you are selling these reps?

Until you get one in your hands you do not really know - with mutliple factories making different versions a la Hublots, V1 to V5 etc, it can often be one step forward......

.....maybe you should consider the gen - now that is the ultimate 1:1 :lol:

Rolexwatchman

with mutliple factories making different versions a la Hublots, V1 to V5 etc, it can often be one step forward

Isn't that the purpose of replicate stuff? one step forward every new updates etc., even if its an small update...

Dendo

with mutliple factories making different versions a la Hublots, V1 to V5 etc, it can often be one step forward

Isn't that the purpose of replicate stuff? one step forward every new updates etc., even if its an small update...

okay

two steps forward, and one step sideways and one step back.

Meaning they may fix the hands and give a better datewheel, but get the rotor wrong

The V1 to V5 progression was not a linear progression but a chronological sequence of replicas some from different factories

Jetpants

I'm not convinced. I see only one thing that's better than a 4.1 - the rehaut numbers.

It still has the sunken lug problem (they should be proud) and the crystal looks to be smoky (The xtal on 4.1 is sparklingly clear). Rehaut indice alignment looks off too by comparing 9 and 2 oclock.

Rolexwatchman

okay

two steps forward, and one step sideways and one step back.

Meaning they may fix the hands and give a better datewheel, but get the rotor wrong

The V1 to V5 progression was not a linear progression but a chronological sequence of replicas some from different factories

That's also true, it will far be any 1 to 1 any near future. But if one already have 3.5, 4.0, 4.1 I guess it's okey to keep those... not necessary to sell it to get this one. It's good for some who doesn't have it.

Rolexwatchman

I'm not convinced. I see only one thing that's better than a 4.1 - the rehaut numbers.

It still has the sunken lug problem (they should be proud) and the crystal looks to be smoky (The xtal on 4.1 is sparklingly clear). Rehaut indice alignment looks off too by comparing 9 and 2 oclock.

4.0 and 4.1 seems good, haven't got it on my hands but compared to my 3.5 I like this one better...

But this v5 compared to Mehmet the alignment on Mehmet is much better, but overall the dials on this one is more nice.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=58243&st=0

narikaa

Yes positively effervescing with irrelevancies and such a bargain too

watch how fast I go

MjAxMy1hZjBkZTYxYjU5MzgwZjMx_5140e873e45c1.png

jeffw69
:lmao2: @ Reg!!! My sentiments exactly.

Nnilswerdna

I had a 4.1 and the AR on the cyclops was truly terrible.

mr-z

well from what i can see .. this has a few nice improvement over other offerings ....better shaped crown guards .. deeper lung holes like gen ! and the fatter number !! and the other fore and against can all be tweaked ... but that said .. there not much in better V's offerings coming after this ... but lets wait and see !!!

narikaa

I had a 4.1 and the AR on the cyclops was truly terrible.

Really!!!

Darling! Taxi NOW to nearest cliff face

lemmings.jpg

askit1

Funny how you didnt put that comment on the m2m sales post,,,,,

narikaa

Hysterical...so wheres the linky?

James.

sheeple

:popcorn:

gran

11ht2zd.gif

Il Duce recomends the V5 for all his Italian fans

Variatio Delectat

I like it a lot, and since I am about to order I now have to make my choice between the 4.1 and the 5. What a mess... :lol:

moredhel

Wait for the 5.1!

Variatio Delectat

Yes, or even the 6.0 ;-)

nyckid

or the 7?