Dendo

or get a life

nyckid
or get a life

:lmao2:

LeandroBR
:giggle:

nute

I just wish they could actually get the hex screws seated right, symmetrical and not wonky, can't be that bloody hard. The ones in the OP photos are all over the place.

Olehandr

Great Rep Love it

gran

Is the cyclops clear AR'd and date font per genuine on the V5? or is it just V4 with a new rotor?

crazykid

Well since I don't have an AP yet and I want one...I guess I'll be ordering it regardless of what version it is =)

If this was your first AP...what if anything would you have modded on it? Never had any watch modded before and I'm getting the itch.

Rolexwatchman

If this was your first AP...what if anything would you have modded on it?

Lume

Derek80

I just wish they could actually get the hex screws seated right, symmetrical and not wonky, can't be that bloody hard. The ones in the OP photos are all over the place.

agree. the hex screws in the OP photos have been installed with little attention to detail. you can easily adjust with the correct tools. loosen the nut and re-align screw and tighten the nut taking care not to move the screw head position.

sokool

This is going to be on my list.

Dumspiro

V5 arrived yesterday...

10268747765_43df5f6c72.jpg

LeandroBR

Congrats!

mrmarcus86

Stunning watch!!! This is on the wish list

opus9

My boss has a gen, maybe I am the only one but I don't think even he could get that motivated to spot the differences between a version 4 or 5 etc. Certainly the rest of us uneducated plebeians wouldn't know. Think these factories are banking on our gullabilty to always need the latest and best. Buy the watch you like, enjoy it and don't worry what's coming next. Choose a different brand not a different version. At least that way you have an eclectic collection to suit every situation. Sermon over lol!

mrmarcus86

My boss has a gen, maybe I am the only one but I don't think even he could get that motivated to spot the differences between a version 4 or 5 etc. Certainly the rest of us uneducated plebeians wouldn't know. Think these factories are banking on our gullabilty to always need the latest and best. Buy the watch you like, enjoy it and don't worry what's coming next. Choose a different brand not a different version. At least that way you have an eclectic collection to suit every situation. Sermon over lol!

+1000

nyckid

This^^^

nute

agree. the hex screws in the OP photos have been installed with little attention to detail. you can easily adjust with the correct tools. loosen the nut and re-align screw and tighten the nut taking care not to move the screw head position.

Call me Mr picky but I just find that really annoying. The gen has hex screws that are a tight fit in the bezel and dont flop about, they are straight and symmetrical. I know its only a rep but if you are going to go to the lengths required to get every other bloody minute detail correct you might as well sort something as obvious as the screws. I mean no one is going to be able to tell its a rep because one of the numbers is a slightly different font but if the screws look like they have been fitted by Stevie Wonder during a magnitude 8 earthquake its a bit of a waste of time trying to get the rest right.

Gen -

15707CE_00_A002CA_01.png

Rep -

1306-9984-thickbox_zpsb9e67166.jpg

Edited by nute

yawn

just to point out, the inner shape of the '0' is still not square, and thus a tell ;)

gran

just to point out, the inner shape of the '0' is still not square, and thus a tell ;)

the pre V3 versions?

SMU786

Call me Mr picky but I just find that really annoying. The gen has hex screws that are a tight fit in the bezel and dont flop about, they are straight and symmetrical. I know its only a rep but if you are going to go to the lengths required to get every other bloody minute detail correct you might as well sort something as obvious as the screws. I mean no one is going to be able to tell its a rep because one of the numbers is a slightly different font but if the screws look like they have been fitted by Stevie Wonder during a magnitude 8 earthquake its a bit of a waste of time trying to get the rest right.

agree

mn9500

does anyone know if the rose gold versions of this watch are v5 or v4.1? is there such thing as a v5 rose gold?

mn9500

Does anybody know why the steel version has a decorated rotor and the rose gold version isn't as decorated. Aren't they supposed to be the same internals?

Lars_St
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: