Sign in to follow this  
Nnilswerdna

Have they fixed the 'G' on the TAG logo?

Nnilswerdna

Simple question really, We all know the problem, the arrow on the G from old Tag models was always absent.

I've just ordered a Grand Carrera 36 and on Toro's website, and Puretime - the latest updated ones have the arrow... Any verification on this?

SSTEEL

Yes on at least one model I know of, and that being the Aquaracer Calibre 5 500M. Unsure about any other models at this time.

graman

I actually don't care...I think Tags are poo, but to each his own... :Whistle:

Nnilswerdna

I actually don't care...I think Tags are poo, but to each his own... :Whistle:

I have a big soft spot for the Grand Carrera and Monaco models, other than those, I pretty much agree with you.

SSTEEL

Tag Heuer have come a long way since their awful looking models such as the one below..

1269783_100226104731_TAG.JPG

Nnilswerdna

My word that is a terrible piece of shit.

Favourite Tag by far is the V4 concept.

The GC models have been replicated so well, it's just that stupid issue with the arrow on the G which has always put me off.

Jase

Fire an email to Toro and Puretime and ask away.

I'm sure they'll be able to say whether the arrow is there on the GC 36

746_heuer

The arrow is fixed in the daydate too

Anyway there is a big stock of some of the tags so if you don't order it specifically you will be given the old logo one

Pseudonym

TH have definitely came along way... I mean, c'mon!! The pic below is worlds apart to the Link above.

jeme2ybe.jpg

brianpelooza

One of the things that have stopped me from buying a rep tag... Although I was close to get a SLR 300... As there is no TAG in the logo, but opted this time for a omega AT. I guess I can wait until they use a glass with AR in that model

Duzza

Theres plenty more noticeable flaws with most Tag's than the arrow missing off the G. However it has been fixed on newer models.

Stea1th

get a lot of comments from my rep Grand Carrera 36

and no it's not fixed.

Got it from toro a few months ago

s9cwUPD.jpg

Edited by Stea1th

streethawk

Hello all, I just got the bug to get me a nice watch. Carrera 36 is the one I want, exactly the one in the pic above.

I too am concerned about the G in the TAG logo. I have been researching a lot but have not been able to narrow down which of the Trusted Dealers on this forum has the best Carrera 36 with the Asian 7750 movement and see through back?

Can someone with a good replica watch post their source here please?

Big J

I recently ordered a Tag Carrera Cal 16 Day Date 7750 from MR, I specifically asked for the correct logo & yes it has the "G" with correct arrows. It's a great watch I would certainly recommend MR.

dionchang73
Hello all, I just got the bug to get me a nice watch. Carrera 36 is the one I want, exactly the one in the pic above.

I too am concerned about the G in the TAG logo. I have been researching a lot but have not been able to narrow down which of the Trusted Dealers on this forum has the best Carrera 36 with the Asian 7750 movement and see through back?

Mate check out Watch International (WI) email them and they'll be able to sort you out. I purchased one off them exactly as the one pictured and it's mint absolutely perfect watch. Does cost abit but with all replica watches you get what you pay for. Best of luck.

Griffo

My Calibre 1 has the arrows :)

HeavyKrush
I recently ordered a Tag Carrera Cal 16 Day Date 7750 from MR, I specifically asked for the correct logo & yes it has the "G" with correct arrows. It's a great watch I would certainly recommend MR.
How about a pic.

streethawk

Mate check out Watch International (WI) email them and they'll be able to sort you out. I purchased one off them exactly as the one pictured and it's mint absolutely perfect watch. Does cost abit but with all replica watches you get what you pay for. Best of luck.

Gentlemen here is right, I just bought a watch from Rochest and the G has the arrow on it. All of his Cal 36, whether quarts or A7750 have the G correct!

Edited by streethawk

funkmaster

good to hear...

ahdon

Great! finally can consider to buy a Tag now

tennistom

Glad to know about this fix, thanks

nunu78

Mine with the correct G

8576CF7D-28F3-4F46-8ECD-D694E2BC05EC.jpg