Sign in to follow this  
credo325

PAM390 Unboxing & Review (PC)

Ant-44

This has just been added to the list... One good looking watch

vinylspin

Thanks for the review, nice watch wear it well!

pierre722

Nice pick up :thumbsup:

BentleySharp

Very nice. It's making me want my 312 to show up even more. You have a mean clean panerai machine there.

TheInthusiest

How was the shipping? How long did it take?

Brilliant watch here! :D

credo325

How was the shipping? How long did it take?

Brilliant watch here! :D

Honestly, I was amazed how quick it was. Living in Australia, things can take an age, but was great. Less than 2 weeks, barely 10 days if I recall. Josh was great.

buoorg

Nice watch. Unfortunately mine arrived with a slightly bent stem, which I promptly snapped in two when I tried to fix it. Sent the watch back to China 13 days ago but they haven't received it yet. How long does it usually take? I know the package reached China on the 12th.

credo325

Sadly I had a Christmas day mishap, as the PAM390 has fast become my every day watch to wear out and about, it has taken quite a bit of bashing. After Christmas lunch, and some beers, I tripped and landed hard on the tiles, striking a solid blow to the side of the case. Eventually I noticed that hand was swimming around... I must say, I am a little upset, but it was my own fault and I always remind myself... it's a replica and it's a watch. Working in jewellery, even genuine watches have this happen to them, so don't get pissed off. So that is going to need some love and care to fix it. I am trying to figure out where to take it or who to send it too. Any advice?

OFcTGya.jpg?1?3632

Pharmo

sorry to hear about the mishap mate...

11fajado

damn... sorry to hear about your watch : (

SteveSMP

Sorry to hear about your accident on such a nice watch!!

What movement?

gez45

Hi Credo, I had a pam where a hand came away just like yours so I took it to one of those watch hospital places in my local Westfield centre and they sorted it out no problem , hope this helps.

Gerry.

credo325

It is currently with a watch person at my local shopping centre, and he says it shouldn't be a problem and like I said, as someone who used to work with watches, gen or rep, doesn't matter, a decent drunken blow to the side of any watch can do this, shouldn't, but it can happen! So fellas! Be careful. I am also getting it WPT while it's there. $25 all up, and should be ready in about a week. I will post more later when it returns :)

As I am now wrist naked... Some DSSD are getting very sexy....

LightGeek

Tis an easy fix since it doesn't have the faux p.cal movement.

credo325

Good news! Apparently it has been fixed and ready for collection, plus got it water pressure tested as well! Pics will be up soon :)

J.Eric

Glad to hear you got it sorted out!

ruizu704

Good review nice watch

credo325

Got it back in one piece and good as new. I now have had it WPT to 50m, which is a nice relief, but still not enough for me to go swimming in the thing. I really wish I could man up and try it, but not when this one of my few and favourite reps. Sadly, the crown-guard doesn't have the firmest 'click' like it used to, but it's still nice and tight. Just happy to have it back.

hYBjGUc.jpg