Sign in to follow this  
Keefb13

Avoid Sinowatches

Keefb13

I bought a Omega Deville Ladymatic from Sinowatches about 15 months ago. After this time the face fell off, also the second hand and the Omega logo. I contacted Mickey at Sinowatches to ask if he could send me the parts, he said he couldn't but if I sent the watch back he could repair it. I duly did this but to my astonishment it wasn't until he received the watch back he then told me the factory or he couldn't repair it because they didn't make it anymore. Would have been nice if he'd said before, perhaps he didn't think the watch would get past China customs to reach him. He then declared that if I wanted the watch back I would have to pay postage. After an e-mail battle of several e-mails he finally agreed to send the watch back via EMS which took him ages to do. When I finally got the tracking number a week later the watch was delivered to an address not mine about 700 miles away in Scotland! I must have send 10 e-mails asking him to sort this out to which I have only had one reply saying he would sort it out. Since then nothing and that was now a month ago. He is now ignoring all my e-mails completely. I have bought at least five watches off of Sinowatches and admittedly I have all been okay but this is the first one that has gone wrong. But now I have found out to my cost that the aftersales service is terrible! So I've learned a valuable lesson only deal with our RWG trusted dealers. When I started buying replica watches I didn't know anything about the the RWG forum I do now so only Perfect Clones for me from now on. So take it from me avoid Sinowatches.

dasselin

We knew

markeym3

What a bloody nightmare ,, I'm sure all future purchases will be fine ,,

onzenuub

Mickey at Sinowatces is selling Micheymousewatches ???

Keefb13

Never again, I wish I could pay him a visit.... I know where to go now TD only for me know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

greg_r

Yup - sinowatches are well known for causing problems.