Sign in to follow this  
parisianshut

AP RO and ROO without NumBERS (eyecandy)

parisianshut

Hello all ,

my love for Audemars is growing everyday. The royal Oak is clearly the masterpiece of Genta and will pass generations like the rolex legacy with no doubts.

my hunger for those is unfortunatly stopped by a mistake i found they made on the ROO chronograph : NUMBERS !

I can't stand them on a Royal Oak, the Grand tapisserie Dial is so beautiful that i cannot understand you want to cover it up.

the Classic RO chronograph is a beauty and the only reason it hasn't been rep (i guess) is the thickness 11mm impossible to match with the curent replica movement ? i don't know.

here is a few photos of AP RO and ROO without numbers or numerals ! just because i love them and i wanted to share it with you.

i will add some more in the following days. deel free to do the same ! :)

audemars-piguet-royal-oak-chronograph-1.jpg

audemars-piguet-royal-oak-chronograph-2.jpg

AP_Royal-Oak-Offshore-chronograph_3.jpg

26325TS_OO_D005CR_01.jpg

baxter

yep ... i agree .. lovely !!

popspacket

Love that third one in the titanium grey color. I think I'll get one...

zero_deficit

The reason why the Royal Oak chronos aren't repped is entirely the lack of a suitable movement. Thinness, subdial position (similar reason why Moonies aren't repped well), and the unreliable sec@6 position. Which really sucks considering they're such great watches.

The new ROO there is a possibility, they already have inaccurate quartz versions of it, as with the Leo Messi version.

14103.jpg

http://tswatchltd.com/14103-14103.html

14408.jpg

http://tswatchltd.com/14408-14408.html

aanival

Yep, love it, but what I don´t ever understand is why the rep industry doesn´t make a real good REP of this with an easy movement with sec @6 with not working chronos, how many times do you use the chono in this kind of watches? (I think, I never really used them... I have an iphone for that or a digital watch).

parisianshut

Yep, love it, but what I don´t ever understand is why the rep industry doesn´t make a real good REP of this with an easy movement with sec @6 with not working chronos, how many times do you use the chono in this kind of watches? (I think, I never really used them... I have an iphone for that or a digital watch).

the question is why no reliable movement chrono + second @6. imagine all the beauty we could have : IWC portuguese, Rolex DAYTONA, AP etc. ..

aanival

the question is why no reliable movement chrono + second @6. imagine all the beauty we could have : IWC portuguese, Rolex DAYTONA, AP etc. ..

Yep, I understand about the chrono issues, that is why, I propose to don´t have real chrono... only decorative but in good quality.

Rolexwatchman

Is there someway we can buy a movement that fits into second at 6?