Sign in to follow this  
nadn1

What is your "everyday" watch before and after?

nadn1

Hi folk, im just curious abt what do u guys generally wear as your everyday watch now and before you entered the rep world. I am about to place an order on my 1st rep at the end of this week and that got me thinking abt this whole thing. I currently wear a Seiko Arctura which i bought in 2008 and has been a part of my wrist ever since. I guess looking at the pics, its abt time that I polish it lol :P

image_zps65bd3977.jpeg

image1_zps39778605.jpeg

photo1_zps47314dbf.jpg

myaz

I had a gencollection, wore a Citizen echo drive as a daily beater and boy, did it get beat, saved the other gens for special times.

now, I treat all reps with loving care and they go into a blind rotation with the gens so everyone gets equal time in the sun.

chats

Sub LV and an orient ray, but i just bought SOSF so maybe the SOSF and LV :)

SSTEEL

Since acquiring my Aquaracer, its not left my wrist in almost two months. Before that, it was my Carrera franken. Before that, I didn't wear a watch for a few years.

Stuvetjee

DSSD noon rep in 2009 (still rockin) now wear the rollie challenge daily. Saturday it leaves to kenny so i guess ill be wearing DSSD noob 2012

twofake

Still seem to wear my gen Tag chrono quartz when I want reliability and a good 12 hr stop watch and that watch is super comfortable with a silicone strap as I can easily get it wet with no worries about leather strap smells.

James.

Before reps was a date just, during was anyone of 60 at one point, now I only have a 15300 and some 6154 builds left :(

northantsrich

an iPhone!! :salute:

rusky27

My omega speedmaster moonwatch was my everyday watch before, which led it to get quite dinged up,

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Russell_Millar/null_zps3dc8781e.jpg

so i was happy to find rwg and start collecting now its more like my tc sub and So 42 abyss are my dailys

Edited by rusky27

elmerlo

Before: no watch for years, since my TAG S/el came out of fashion.

Now still drooling after each new one that comes in....

But, Narikaa's DSSD is the one that lasted the most, a couple of weeks.

Currently rotating between Omega PO Titanium, SubNoDate and EXII (when I have to work with people in different time zones).

twotone4

MBW 16610 daily for 7 years!

greg_r

Been collecting reps for 12-13 years. Before that my everyday watch was a gen Tag SEL.

Nowadays I have about 40 everyday watches - different one every day ;)

dfq23

Previously it was a PRC200. For day to day now I always go G Shock but for more special occasions it's either my gen hamilton khaki mechanical 44mm or rep grand carrera calibre 17 depending on my shoe colour! Ones on brown leather other on black you see.

Although my fully re lumed longines hydro conquest chrono arrived from kenny yesterday so think that may be new favourite

Edited by dfq23

Howeazie

I have worn a gen aquaracer chrono with rubber strap on my wrist for over 5 years and it has been starting to show its age recently. So I have just sold it allowing me to buy a few more decent reps and switch them around as the mood takes.

solkryssare

Citizen Aqualand Classic. Now, Rolex

Thang

Before: Olym Pianus

After: Different watches everyday

Kcore

Before - Bulova Marine Star - Now my watch changes daily. I have a varied rotating collection consisting of 8. gens ( Rolex, Bulova, Seiko, Wittnauer) & 5 reps ( Rolex, Cartier, JLC, Breguet, Blancpain, Omega).

nofitstate

Before was my gen Omega Seamaster, Now it's my Pam299o