gigahertz15

Looking for Hublot Classic Fusion Visions Arabic

esla

theres a guy in insta selling it from saudi, not a very accurate rep (the numbers are ss while gen is gold, crown is also ss while gen is gold.) but you can find him on insta @vip_watches_2022. But keep in mind that they only released 100 of these and only a hanful in that color combo so it would be verrrry difficult to pull it off since its an instant tell

klt11

theres a guy in insta selling it from saudi, not a very accurate rep (the numbers are ss while gen is gold, crown is also ss while gen is gold.) but you can find him on insta @vip_watches_2022. But keep in mind that they only released 100 of these and only a hanful in that color combo so it would be verrrry difficult to pull it off since its an instant tell

one of the TD's is elling this on a gummy from memory but there are variations in the dial

esla

one of the TD's is elling this on a gummy from memory but there are variations in the dial

I dont really know much about it, its a beautiful watch but the reps there out there right now seem like really cheap ones, I personally wouldnt go for one. And if by gummy you mean rubber leather looking then you're right. They could easily make a higher quality rep but I dont think there is much of a market for it outside of the middle east

klt11

I dont really know much about it, its a beautiful watch but the reps there out there right now seem like really cheap ones, I personally wouldnt go for one. And if by gummy you mean rubber leather looking then you're right. They could easily make a higher quality rep but I dont think there is much of a market for it outside of the middle east

totally agree with you,

Abdullahq8

Do you mean this watch

CmAO3L.jpg

gigahertz15

Yes!

Any luck anyone?

Even a GEN would be good.

What about that Rolex? More information somebody please!

TioToto

I think narikaa has it in his album.

klt11

Yes!

Any luck anyone?

Even a GEN would be good.

What about that Rolex? More information somebody please!

only 100 of these made so the gen would be an astronomical price, narikaa has them but he is currently in thailand and wont be able to ship them till june 10th

Aluminum

Has anyone had any look I'm a serious buyer

mrgoodlife

narikaa has them

jad

I know a site that sell some, but not the best quailty. PM me if you want pictures

Marshall

I know a site that sell some, but not the best quailty. PM me if you want pictures

Why not upload the pictures here? And tell where it's sold?

jad

Edited by jad

Gin Hendriks

I saw these Rep's a few weeks ago in the MBK Center Bangkok (in rosegold).