Sign in to follow this  
digger2

Hi!

digger2

Hi folks!

This is my first day in this forum.

I'm looking for a High quality Submariner SS black with Ceramic Bezel

Must be waterproof to at least 30 meters. Price range up to 600 USD.

I have a question, in replica ads there is often said like in a positive way that the Bezel have bidirectional movement, why is that, I thought the original for safety reasons only worked anti clockwise.

I'm living in Sweden.

barkingtoad

BKLM1234 has a nice sub on offer

welcome

sconehead

Hi Digger, welcome to the forum mate...:)

I'm not too sure how accurate the newer Sub models are as I'm into the older model subs personally, someone here will know for sure though. Basically the more research/reading you do before buying will help you make the right choice in the long term.

Re-bi-directional bezels, every divers watch I own is uni-directional as you state, to use as a countown for oxygen reserve/dive times. Bi-directional bezels are common on GMT type watches to reference a different time zone...

If you browse here first you can view each dealers offerings, there'll be plenty of subs there, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

...and it'd be a good idea to read this as well, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

KBH

Hi Digger,

Sub bezels are all uni-directional. In fact, in any certified dive watch that is a requirement. GMT watches are bi-directional.

Almost all Subs can be made water resistant to 30 meters. Many will be OK right from the factory, but it is always necessary to have them checked once they arrive. You never know when the Chinese assembler might screw up and pinch the gasket on the crystal or not get the case back gasket in properly.

BK has the best regular Sub, the Watchmaker 9 version, for about $600 but not the ceramic. He can probably source you a ceramic Sub but then so can any of the other dealers. You can save a lot by going through Mary at WatchInternational and she will QC your watch before sending. She might be able to get it pressure tested for you also, I'm not sure.

Fiddo

Hello! :wave:

Welcome!

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :wave:

I see that Sconehead and KBH have given you the best advice, so I'll resist adding to the confusion :yoda:

Good to have you here!

gB.

Welcome to RWG!

It's the most addictive thing since crack cocaine. Now run away as fast as you can...lol

:wave: :yoda: :facepalm::f_run: :f_run: :f_run: