Sign in to follow this  
Keijyin

Scammed by PureTime??

Keijyin

Hi guys

Well I've decided to order 3 watches from PureTime, 2 ETA Explorer I, one for myself and one to offer my old man for Christmas and a Submariner non date Noob factory version. I've ordered watches from them before, usually only one watch at a time and never had any problem, this time it was completely different, I've sent them the payment a month ago, till today no watches, they told me the Noob Sub was out of stock, I've requested them another watch with the same value but they keep not answering my questions, feel like I'm talking to a wall, they take about 5 days to get back to you and when they do they reply saying: "sorry sir", well the truth is that they do have my money and I've got no watches, I've emailed them a few times asking for a tracking number and never got a reply, it's sad. Definitely the last time I've used them, worst costumer support ever.

AndyBlue
10082179326_2ec5bfb29a_b.jpg

greg_r

Puretime are not a trusted dealer here, and not a particular favourite of mine, but 'scammed' is a bit OTT. Have you asked staff at one of the boards where they ARE trusted to help? If not, I suggest you do so.

KeNnY

what was the site you order from ? there are also a lot of scammer sites similar to puretime, the newest puretime site is pureti.me

Keijyin

When I payed for it it was PureTime.co, payment details were the same as previous times, never had any trouble before. They will probably send the watches but they are just taking too damn long.

Puretime are not a trusted dealer here and not a particular favourite of mine, but 'scammed' is a bit OTT. Have you asked staff at one of the boards where they ARE trusted to help? If not, I suggest you do so.
I'll follow your advice buddy, cheers

Hazz

remember there was a holiday, may be the reason for late replies

KeNnY

remember there was a holiday, may be the reason for late replies

+1

TT88

A month seems abit too long IMO.

Try getting on rg to talk to the man himself, he frequents there more than anywhere else. Maybe his staff are overlooking things.

ShadyManc

Not sure what help / guidance you expect. Yes 1 month is a long time but your TD is not a TD here, and probably for good reason. You should post this to a mod on one of the forums where they're a trusted dealer, and most importantly where you're a member. In future I'd recommend you use one of the TDs here, all top notch and trusted for a reason.

Keijyin

Thanks for the advice buddy, will definitely not buy again from them.

Nnilswerdna

Try getting on rg to talk to the man himself, he frequents there more than anywhere else. Maybe his staff are overlooking things.

This.

Angus is a good guy, get onto RepGeek and PM him, he'll reply. He replies to every single message.

And he'll sort it out in no time.

LightGeek

This.

Angus is a good guy, get onto RepGeek and PM him, he'll reply. He replies to every single message.

And he'll sort it out in no time.

Get on to RepGeek. Hahaha. Hope you already have an account there or you'll be in for another long wait.

NFleischer

Angus is not a scammer- just disorganized at times. Plus, now that he's 'King of Reps' I bet he's very busy.

If you want fast reliable service- Josh is excellent. Usually 1 week or less from order to delivery.

rete

+1 for Angus being straight up.

His crew can be a bit scatter-brained, but the man himself is very responsive.

t0ny

+1 for josh

rete

Here's the kind of service you get from Angus

My QC pics slipped through the cracks (after I rejected the watch) and 6 days later I unexpectedly received an EMS tracking number instead overnight while I was sleeping. After letting him know, Angus was on this like ugly on an ape; he called EMS; attempted and succeeded in getting the shipment intercepted and recalled before it left China.

Now there is top service from Puretime right there.

c888

Same issue as you Rete,

It shouldn't have happened, but mistakes are made. Luckily, if your on RG, you can pm Angus and he will address the issue. Just have to be patient.

I know some TD's work as a 1-2 man shop. Angus has a small crew.

trailboss99

No need to be on RG, Angus is available on his personal email: [email protected]

catfish1

Thanks for all the info here, Angus sounds like a straight up dude.