Sign in to follow this  
debian

maradona

debian

Anyone watching the world cup soccer 2010?

How do you like the Maradona style with one Maradona hublot on each wrist :lol:

Diego-Maradona-wears-Hublot-Watch-Big-Bang.jpg

2010-06-17T164640Z_01_BTRE65G1ALV00_RTROPTP_3_SPORTS-US-SOCCER-WORLD-ARGENTINA-MARADONA_article_detail_lead.JPG

It is a good looking watch.

nEO_IMG_hublot_big_bang_maradona_1.jpg

Edited by debian

Luthier

Diego was a great player, and deserves a thousands of great watches.

greg_r

Presumably in case he forgets which wrist he strapped the watch to that morning?

barkingtoad

Because one arm is always stuck over his head

debian

There is a rep out there.

Anyone got the rep?

is it good?

AustinTech

Is he famous for being a midget?

TAGster

:lol: :( :);)

Standing ovation for you my friend!!!!!!

TAGster

Maradona has two watches because he is from Argentina: he has the Buenos Aires time in one hand and the rest of the world time in the other, ha ha ha ha.

Stupid fat junkie.

Baldrick

One watch for him, the other for the Hand of God :lol:

gran

....imagine this great player was soaked in drugs and steroids..no God of mine...but I loved him for the entertainment.....

Silverspeed

The guy is an idiot...but at least a very entertaining one

I believe he said to the Argentinian football president after a lot of critique

:"If we win the World Cup you can take me from behind!" :)

dingle

instant classic AT quote :)

speedzmaster

Madonna?

wat44

one of his best quotes" suck on this... and keep sucking on this"

one of the legends of sports - fantastic football player regardless of what he does off the field

robbnj

de plane boss, de plane!!

OHMYGODITSAPANERAI

Have any of you who criticize him considered that he really could not possibly give a shit less what you think of him? That is the thing that I respect most about him. If you have spent any time at all around professional athletes you would know that a great number of them are drug fiends and alcoholics. Especially those who are incredibly successful and nearly in-humanly talented.

He may be a freak, but he IS an incredibly talented one who is adored by many. Make all the fun you want, then go spend a training session with him (at his age) he will run circles around nearly every one of us.

And hell, the fact that he has a watch named after him is pretty cool too!

Edited by OHMYGODITSAPANERAI

Luthier
Have any of you who criticize him considered that he really could not possibly give a shit less what you think of him? That is the thing that I respect most about him. If you have spent any time at all around professional athletes you would know that a great number of them are drug fiends and alcoholics. Especially those who are incredibly successful and nearly in-humanly talented.

He may be a freak, but he IS an incredibly talented one who is adored by many. Make all the fun you want, then go spend a training session with him (at his age) he will run circles around nearly every one of us.

+1M

onzenuub
4735727864_f6ce345a72_o.jpg

robbnj

speedzmaster

I really don't know who this guy is. My guess is that he played soccer for a few years and scored a handful of goals...maybe even a winner or two.

Wayne Gretzky is my sports hero. And, he's not an alcoholic or a drug addict. He's just a superb athlete and outstanding human being.

Soccer (football) players seem to be all a bunch of prima donnas. Just watch the FIFA World Cup and see all the dives and missed calls and goals (dis)allowed. I personally think that its a joke sports organization and they really need to take a look at North America to see how professional sports leagues are meant to be run (NHL, NBA, NFL et al).

With that said...

P.S. For a one-time athlete, he sure looks out of shape. Go take a look at Jean Beliveau (or any NHL'er for that matter). The man is 78 and still looks like the athlete he was. This Maradona guy looks like a cheap car salesman.

debian

Maradona looks out of shape, but I think it's good work of him to come back from being a fat drug addict to manage Argentina soccer team... I sure hope they'll do well in the world cup.

some maradona action:

sconehead

Diego-Maradona-wears-Hublot-Watch-Big-Bang.jpg

...is he from The Shire?

speedzmaster

Local sports station here showed the most contested World Cup goals scored. This Madonna guy scored one with his hands. The "Hand of God" as the incident is called today.

matrixLe

i'm a huge hublot fan .. but with the sign it's ugly.