Sign in to follow this  
sconehead

Check this out...

trailboss99
Well the video is really about as nasty as anything I have ever seen

You forgeting Tub Girl?

The guy with the sheep should be reported to the SPCA. Pronto. Don't care what he does to himself but it's hardly fair on the sheep.

Reminds me of a story about an Oz detachment in Iraq who found a UN officer from an unspecified Arab nation with his dick caught in a goat. They reported that whilst the officer had to be put down thankfully the goat was saved. :D

JohnG
Well the video is really about as nasty as anything I have ever seen

You forgeting Tub Girl?

The guy with the sheep should be reported to the SPCA. Pronto. Don't care what he does to himself but it's hardly fair on the sheep.

Reminds me of a story about an Oz detachment in Iraq who found a UN officer from an unspecified Arab nation with his dick caught in a goat. They reported that whilst the officer had to be put down thankfully the goat was saved. :D

I don't know if I saw Tub Girl - I haven't seen them all - can only take them one at a time. The last time I looked in there, I clicked on one called "asshole shake" or something like that, and the first shot was some chick with one of those awful gaping reamed-out giant assholes that won't close, all raw-lookin -- stuck all the way up in the air, and some guy was pouring a milk-shake in it... I closed that one after a few seconds...

What is Tub Girl about?

trailboss99

Can't find the vid, goatse seems to have slid into oblivion. Here's a link to a still. I am not posting the pic even in da bin. This was prob the first shock vid on the net many years ago.

WARNING! anyone but John clicking this link is asking for it. Don't complain. You realy don't want to see.

TUB GIRL

Col.

JohnG

I have the girlfriend sitting here next to me - should I open it NOW?

:lol:

onzenuub

What did she have for breakfast???

greg_r
I have the girlfriend sitting here next to me - should I open it NOW?

:lol:

Depends on the girlfriend.... If she'll stick with you through that, she's probably a keeper... :P

onzenuub

Since it is 30 minutes ago I don't believe she had fun

sconehead

The things some people will do for money...it stinks... :lol: