Sign in to follow this  
Cucumber

WHERE TO BUY SUB??

JohnG

Happy days are here again. :rofl:

JohnG

Probably not enough for the cucumberlover.

twofake

Cucumber,

If you were wearing a Rolex covered in diamonds, and it was a real one, wouldn't you be not working as a DJ?

To make it look less fake, less stonez or less

Bling would be more believable.

Cucumber

yes like that one! thank you! is that a good sub? it is less confusing that it says nothing about how many jewels this time haahaha

Cucumber,

If you were wearing a Rolex covered in diamonds, and it was a real one, wouldn't you be not working as a DJ?

To make it look less fake, less stonez or less

Bling would be more believable.

many DJs make a good living plus you have to look like you are a milliion bucks, just look at paulyD for instance even his laptop is covered in jewels ahahaha

Cucumber

So anyway is cucumber a vegetable ? .........or a fruit ?

cucumber.jpg

that looks like a squash... maybe a cum quat ahahahaha

grb

God this has got JG all over it, brill John love it a sleeper

Cucumber

Is there a faint whiff of socks and hamsters on the breeze?

This is a sub

SAM_1477.jpg

This is a Daytona like the one you like.

Image69.jpg

That blue Daytona was part of an article I read on a plane this week. Not cheap with a platinum case.

All the info you need has been provided to you in the links mentioned previously. Read on and enjoy!

cool i see now. thanks.

Cucumber

God this has got JG all over it, brill John love it a sleeper

what the flying fuck are you talking about? Some of you talk like my british girlfriend I cant understand a think she says.

im not going to sit here and take anymore shit from anyone if you dont want to be cool we wont be cool.

one-dose-not-simply-fuck-a-cucumber-thumb.jpg

Dr Yan

I'm surprised the grammar, spelling, and punctuation police are not all over this guy like a rash !

( did anyone notice the use of the serial comma there ?)

Oh never mind .

myaz

@ Cucumber: as you fervently hope, the fake diamonds will look passable at night as you go about your business sauntering and working that crowd.

However, no one with the slightest modicum of wherewithal will believe the watch is real. If someone does, you'll know immediately that you've met your match.

Cucumber

@ Cucumber: as you fervently hope, the fake diamonds will look passable at night as you go about your business sauntering and working that crowd.

However, no one with the slightest modicum of wherewithal will believe the watch is real. If someone does, you'll know immediately that you've met your match.

im a well known dj, people will belive its real no question in there mind.

JohnG

One thing to know about your "sub" - is that it has a modified movement that is problematic. I would be more specific but I am not totally convinced you aren't somebody's sock and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

Just know that that watch could give you problems. How about a blinged out Super Avenger?

201304151337135970.jpg

I can't believe I am recommending this watch to someone. :rofl:

Ianp

If this is actually an undercover Rolex marketing guy seeking opinions on the gen watch, then my opinion would be that there aren't enough people with that much money but that little taste to buy one - so don't bother with any further production. If not, then my advice would be - if they ever do rep that egregious piece of ostentatious shit, don't buy it.

Cucunber

I dunno what you people are sayin here. you talk funny like my gf, what marketing what?

Thrichar

Joined today, posts picture of ugly watch. Mixing up jewels in movement with bling on case and insulting members. Surely trolling.

I'm kind of hoping he isn't - have read these threads in the Gulag section but haven't seen one play out in real time yet.......

Cucunber

i just asked questions dipshit and when they said no CAPS i stoped and now i right small okay, what is your problem? mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough?

btw you are new here too so be careful

as my gf sez, cheerz!

black263

Trolling for sure. He joined as Cucumber, and got up to 56 posts. Now today we have Cucunberwho is up to 3 with the same avatar. Please admin or mod sort this arsehole out. (Actually, I apologise for calling him an arsehole. They provide a useful function) But he is full of shit.

Cucunber

okay now i see what a sub is and the daytina, i see it now. so i want the "daytona" or the super avenger write but the super avenger not rolex? it bling tho!

Thrichar

Difference between you and me mate (other than a rudimentary grasp of spelling, grammar and the English language) is I actually read the noobs threads before posting.

Cucunber

thats slo i have a big gig in paris in ten days i need this shit NOW so bounce, i got in under control now

Cucunber

and i forget my password and have to make new acount so chill.

chats

i used to be a DJ. if youre not tiesto, calvin haris, etc. you cant afford that kind of rolex. i am 100% sure this is a troll, so someone please bring the hamster :fuelfire:

Cucunber

if you know them you know me most def