Sign in to follow this  
JLS20

Swiss ETA ult 42PO power reserve?

JLS20

Bought Swiss ETA ult 42PO from TD last Sept - returned after 2 weeks because power reserve less than overnight - it was replaced by TD (process took about 4 months with Holiday shutdowns etc). Having similar issues with "replaced" movement - dead next AM after full day wear (can hear rotor movement - seems OK). Power reserve about 24 to 26 hour if manually wound (gingerly and careful to not strip tube).

1. What is typical power reserve for this model?

2. Should it be serviced and if so, US Philly area - any recommendations for local WS who does reps? (See couple of highly recommended guys on board but think west coast so need to ship), or should I return again to TD - a real pain/long delay?

Feedback much appreciated. (BTW - my old Daytona and new Pam KW 312 have power reserve for me going well overnight when worn during the day)

JLS

NFleischer

That should not happen. It seems like the rotor is not transferring power as the hand winding gives you a fair amount of PR.

Still, it should be at least 36 hours when fully powered. Probably needs servicing. If he's back up and running, I'd recommend Chris @

10:10 Watch Repair.

JLS20

Thanks for feedback - checked out 10:10 site - appears still out of commission - will email or PM him.