JohnG

Repgeek down

baxter

cheer him up with some boobs

Baldrick
Sorry Baldrick. Please hit me again. I can still hear you.

Sorry..........I bow to your superior powers.........

.......It's truly remarkable how you are able to discern my lone voice amongst all the other clamouring voices in your head.......normally I would attribute that to the tin-foil hat you wear......but, I guess it's that I just have the ability to make myself stand out from the chattering classes and their extraneous interference.....you know, those 'poor'souls like yourself who are obsessed and 'fanatical' about scoring brownie points on their Tesco card and hoping they have enough to qualify for matching cardy and slippers this Christmas ;)

Compliments of the season :D

black263
Sorry Baldrick. Please hit me again. I can still hear you.

Sorry..........I bow to your superior powers.........

.......It's truly remarkable how you are able to discern my lone voice amongst all the other clamouring voices in your head.......normally I would attribute that to the tin-foil hat you wear......but, I guess it's that I just have the ability to make myself stand out from the chattering classes and their extraneous interference.....you know, those 'poor'souls like yourself who are obsessed and 'fanatical' about scoring brownie points on their Tesco card and hoping they have enough to qualify for matching cardy and slippers this Christmas ;)

Compliments of the season :D

OH My God. There I was thinking I know everything, and as usual, Baldrick is able to correct me, and put completely new information into my pathetic little mind. Thank you, thank you, sir. All my life, I have thought that I was a member of the chattering classes, but with your anatomical insight, I now realise that I was wrong. I have checked carefully but I don't have an extra anus to interfere with. Ipso fatso. QED, etc, and so on.

And compliments of the season to you too sir.

PS. I hear that next month, Tesco are doing a special offer of Two for the Price of One on Tampax. You need to get in quick, cos it's only valid for the Christmas period. :suck:

Baldrick
OH My God. There I was thinking I know everything,

That's directly attributable to the folly of your youth, two common faults, believing they know everything......preceded by a lack of thinking.

and as usual, Baldrick is able to correct me,

Not a difficult task.....it was readily apparent when you turkey-trotted out that perennial excuse that the potless always do......."I'm fanatically collecting Tesco brownie points"..........yeah, right, it's the same ole same ole justification......"I always settle at the end of the month".......which prompts me to ask........if every potless peon settles at the end of the month......the CREDIT companies must be losing money hand over fist...how do they make any money from all those fastidious coupon collectors and Nectar lovers :B):

and put completely new information into my pathetic little mind.

Once again an easy task, there's obviously still a lot of room on that 8gb thumb-drive .

Thank you, thank you, sir

No need to thank me, the pleasure's all mine.

All my life, I have thought that I was a member of the chattering classes,

You have to get it right at least once.

I have checked carefully but I don't have an extra anus to interfere with.

No, but I do........YOU!

Ipso fatso

Ipso facto.........;)

As for QED, etc, and so on........I think that's a straw that will ultimately demonstrate little, other than your inability to contextualise Latin appropriately........you should have followed your original (?)...train of thought and quit whilst you were behind..

BTW......I don't shop at Tesco...I'm a Sainsbury or M&S customer......and I don't do 2 for 1 offers.......why?.......because I don't need to.........although I'm sure the Tampax offer must be very appealing to you......what!.......with you being a fanny and all :D)

I await your riposte.......with alacrity :B):

black263
OH My God. There I was thinking I know everything,

That's directly attributable to the folly of your youth, two common faults, believing they know everything......preceded by a lack of thinking.

and as usual, Baldrick is able to correct me,

Not a difficult task.....it was readily apparent when you turkey-trotted out that perennial excuse that the potless always do......."I'm fanatically collecting Tesco brownie points"..........yeah, right, it's the same ole same ole justification......"I always settle at the end of the month".......which prompts me to ask........if every potless peon settles at the end of the month......the CREDIT companies must be losing money hand over fist...how do they make any money from all those fastidious coupon collectors and Nectar lovers :B):

and put completely new information into my pathetic little mind.

Once again an easy task, there's obviously still a lot of room on that 8gb thumb-drive .

Thank you, thank you, sir

No need to thank me, the pleasure's all mine.

All my life, I have thought that I was a member of the chattering classes,

You have to get it right at least once.

I have checked carefully but I don't have an extra anus to interfere with.

No, but I do........YOU!

Ipso fatso

Ipso facto......... ;)

As for QED, etc, and so on........I think that's a straw that will ultimately demonstrate little, other than your inability to contextualise Latin appropriately........you should have followed your original (?)...train of thought and quit whilst you were behind..

BTW......I don't shop at Tesco...I'm a Sainsbury or M&S customer......and I don't do 2 for 1 offers.......why?.......because I don't need to.........although I'm sure the Tampax offer must be very appealing to you......what!.......with you being a fanny and all :D)

I await your riposte.......with alacrity :B):

I assume that Alacrity is your current ladyboy. But shouldn't his/her/its name be capitalised? :suck:

And my youth was indeed a folly. Now that I am in my retired, OAP dotage, it's back to my youth, and this time getting away with being an idiot.

As an aside, the CC companies charge the sellers a few percent on everything I buy. I think that is sufficient profit without my adding to it.

Finally, please don't call me a fanny - they at least are useful. :giggle:

New balls, your serve.

sconehead

...this reminds me of a thread from years ago...:D

...and black263 hits a blazing backhand across the court...

black263

Throws his hands up in joy at the brilliance of the shot, then watches an impossible return whistle past him for the set point.

When you are up against Baldrick, it's not winning that counts, it's how many times can you get the ball back over the net before throwing yourself to the ground in despair. (and in my case missing it)

black263

But it's a pleasant way of passing time, and gives the spectators something to chortle over.

sconehead

true dat...just words typed on the interweb to pass the time, all good fun...:lol:

onzenuub

true dat...just words typed on the interweb to pass the time, all good fun... :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooo, isn't it serious what we are doing here????????????///

black263

Y

true dat...just words typed on the interweb to pass the time, all good fun... :lol:

Hell no. You want Baldrick and I to join forces and get on your case. I thought not.

Baldrick

Haven't really had time to catch up with this.........I've been too busy on YT having a good laugh at creationists trying to put the moves on the guys over at The Atheist Experience. .... (ACA, Atheist Community of Austin)...if there is a God.......he sure made a lot of dumb fuckers and deposited them in the U.S. midwest.......shits and giggles aplenty.

Once it stops being fun ....I'll give this some more attention :B):

Baldrick

Shooting fish in a barrel...... :facepalm:

"If your body uses electrical energy. ......how come you don't get electrocuted when you shower"..... :rofl:

You just couldn't make it up !!!

black263

How do you think I got rid of the first wife?

Baldrick

Hmmm......let me guess.....you bludgeoned her to death with your sharp as a ball of wool wit :B):

I think the question should have been along the lines of....why?.....because you grew tired of living in the closet....besides which she had actually started to grow a 'beard'...rendering her redundant...right before you rendered her to bone-meal for your collection of pansies ;)

onzenuub

Y

Hell no. You want Baldrick and I to join forces and get on your case. I thought not.

I will never give access to anyone to my case. :D

Baldrick

Well, at least not to anyone who doesn't have a penis........or who doesn't frequent my toilets at Schipol :B):

onzenuub

Well, at least not to anyone who doesn't have a penis........or who doesn't frequent my toilets at Schipol :B):

You have toilets too at Schiphol? :lol:

black263

Hmmm......let me guess.....you bludgeoned her to death with your sharp as a ball of wool wit :B):

I think the question should have been along the lines of....why?.....because you grew tired of living in the closet....besides which she had actually started to grow a 'beard'...rendering her redundant...right before you rendered her to bone-meal for your collection of pansies ;)

I didn't mind that. It was when it started to show out the bottom of her trouser legs.

Baldrick

That was 'quite' funny..........

BTW......I'd like to apologise for calling you a 'fanny' in an earlier post........it's not often that I express myself incorrectly ......

....after looking at your 'content' on the forum........I realise that you don't actually reach the heights of fanny-dom.......

......you approximate more to the level of 'fud'........tho', when your back-door buddy Sconey enters the fray......I take delight in using the guid auld Glaswegian vernacular......"ya couple o' fannies" :B):

Excuse my bad :B):

Baldrick
You have toilets too at Schiphol?

I do, I make a few shekels renting them out as glory-holes to all the local gay pink vikings.........BTW......your rent's due.......so, cough up.......preferably after you've gargled :B):

onzenuub
You have toilets too at Schiphol?

I do, I make a few shekels renting them out as glory-holes to all the local .........BTW......your rent's due.......so, cough up.......preferably after you've gargled :B):

Baldrick, I understand when all is said in good fun. Though I don't want to be referred at as a viking or anything that has to do with nordic. Thank you.

Baldrick

Yeah, my bad Onze...a little too strong...I apologise to you, I'll edit the post !

onzenuub

Yeah, my bad Onze...a little too strong...I apologise to you, I'll edit the post !

Thank you, you're a gentleman

Baldrick

No harm, no foul, I'm similarly offended when the same assertions are made regarding my presence in Thailand!

Tho' you're still a whore...in every sense of the word ;)

PS......you may wish to edit your own post above and expunge the reference from the record.