Sign in to follow this  
imacwalker

Trying some custom strap makers-

imacwalker

Ok i realise these guys aren't on the TD part of this site, but I stumbled across them while looking for custom straps for my seawolf.

First off...

Stevostraps, UK based - very fast to deal with, ordered to wrist in just over 11 days..

I went for a strap for my Pam 111- so fairly simple strap, 24 all the way from watch body to buckle.

price wise, he is very reasonable, like cheaper than most off the peg straps

fits the watch perfectly a little loose perhaps... but then i like the strap to be tight? maybe just me ?

IMG_3771_zps4650c8df.jpg

IMG_3775_zpsdef55829.jpg

IMG_3774_zpsa4224e24.jpg

Very heavy duty, with nice finish buckle - screw in

IMG_3773_zps7afbcc8f.jpg

IMG_3772_zpse3d8d240.jpg

Wrist Shot

IMG_3788_zps4b79647b.jpg

The next, This was a bit of a luxury purchase for my current prized watch... -the Seawolf.

the bracelet that came with the watch was awesome, felt superb. Just fancied a change.

speaks for its self,

'vintage' leather, padded 22 - 22 with contrast 'beige' (and im loathed to say beige) lets go with cream heavy duty stitching,

Combat-Straps are based in canada, and communications were again spot on, fairly expensive compared to stevostraps, but then i think its a fair price to pay for this level of customisation, It came in a nice suède bag and smells amazing...buckle is a little cheaper compaired to others, but a nice feel to it.

fits the watch perfectly tight.

IMG_3780_zps33956622.jpg

IMG_3779_zpsba63a876.jpg

IMG_3777_zpsd5720f2d.jpg

IMG_3778_zps0f406eee.jpg

Wrist shot

IMG_3785_zpsd510f6e3.jpg

Edited by imacwalker

George.

Really like the Breitling strap, I'll check these guys out.

gottahaverolex

It's Combat Straps, not camo straps ;)

gottahaverolex

Aaron (combat straps) makes some nice product. Very consistent and clean straps. Not a huge fan of Steve-o straps personally, his lug ends leave a bit to be desired IMO. For the money though they are decent. They both look great, enjoy!

KarmaToBurn

I used Steveo for my Arktos from Toro and the strap was great. I'll will definitely be using him again in the future.

IMAG0769_1.jpg

IMAG0776_1.jpg

opus9

Tnks for the links. I just took a goodlook at the combat straps link (which is misleading ) as he has a plethora of other strap choices on there. I have started the process of ordering my new strap off him. So thanks very much for posting in the first place.

Regards Opus.

xj4sonx

Aaron (combat straps) makes some nice product. Very consistent and clean straps. Not a huge fan of Steve-o straps personally, his lug ends leave a bit to be desired IMO. For the money though they are decent. They both look great, enjoy!

have a strap from Aaron quality work for sure

simey83

Just bought from Steveo. Cant wait to get it! Glad to know they are decent :)

Martinjogs

I picked up a green emu from SteveO and it is an excellent strap at the price point, also a great guy to deal with!