Sign in to follow this  
akousticplyr

My first reps arrived! Omega PO Skyfall and PAM 183. (Pic heavy)

chrish8

Ok thanks, you can tell im a newbie, sorry.

no need to be sorry, simple and honest mistake just make sure you read the posts in the noob section and you will find out where to get a watch and what to look for. If you want to read reviews on watches check out the review sections

paulie

Ok thanks very much

yukosaturno

Thanks to Joshua at PC and RWG member Boycie! And so begins this dreadful affliction.......

First up: PO Skyfall. Second: PAM 183. Last bonus picture: I borrowed my father in law's rep Brietling SuperOcean.

Sorry for quality of pics, my first attempt. I didn't even clean up the PO yet. Just out of the box!

007small.jpg004small.jpg003small.jpg008small.jpg013small.jpg011small.jpg

man,i love the radiomirs,they are rare to find here in brazil,but whatever.....

Dupper

i love your watches. we have similar taste.

How much was the 007? i want to get one for my buddys birthday but dont want to spend too much

JSJ

How much was the 007? i want to get one for my buddys birthday but dont want to spend too much

Hey man, this thread is nearly two years old. Better off searching for the watch you want, having a read about the latest versions then contacting a TD with a picture and your question about availability.

Dupper

Hey man, this thread is nearly two years old. Better off searching for the watch you want, having a read about the latest versions then contacting a TD with a picture and your question about availability.

hey! yeah i learned that the hard way. Im in contact with a few TD's now. Thanks and my apologies

JSJ

hey! yeah i learned that the hard way. Im in contact with a few TD's now. Thanks and my apologies

Easy mistake a lot of us make with old threads sometimes.

From your other posts it looks like you got the rep bug bad!

I know it's hard but slowing down for a day or two and reading rather than buying might save you a chunk of cash.

Just a thought. Prolly won't make any difference :giggle:

Dupper

I know it's hard but slowing down for a day or two and reading rather than buying might save you a chunk of cash.

hahaha do you understand what it's like to basically be told "hey! you know every single jaw dropping watch you've admired your entire life? well, you can pretty much have every single one."

After being made fun of by a few veteran members for commenting on old posts, i've learned by lesson and feel stupid. If it didn't say "sold" in the title, i figured I may have found an unsold gem I could possibly get a deal on.

i'm going crazy but controlling myself. I just bought a Stealth Submariner from a member (i've ALWAYS wanted an all black military vintage Rolex) and a Cartier Tank solo because it reminds me of my dad. I'm trying to get a vintage gold/black Daytona from another guy but I havent heard from him :-(

After I pick up a Panerai, i'll hold off on that TAG for a while :help3:

JSJ

hahaha do you understand what it's like to basically be told "hey! you know every single jaw dropping watch you've admired your entire life? well, you can pretty much have every single one."

After being made fun of by a few veteran members for commenting on old posts, i've learned by lesson and feel stupid. If it didn't say "sold" in the title, i figured I may have found an unsold gem I could possibly get a deal on.

i'm going crazy but controlling myself. I just bought a Stealth Submariner from a member (i've ALWAYS wanted an all black military vintage Rolex) and a Cartier Tank solo because it reminds me of my dad. I'm trying to get a vintage gold/black Daytona from another guy but I havent heard from him :-(

After I pick up a Panerai, i'll hold off on that TAG for a while :help3:

Yeah I was there two years ago. Found reps through this site and RWI. Had some fantastic help from members and mods including personally from the boss when my very first top end rep was doa. It was a BP PO.

It's still going strong having had it fixed by a local watchmaker. Wore it all week last week even though I have over 40 other watches now. Shows that buying well is worth it long-term.

Enjoy yourself mate and it's good to have another watch nut find out about decent reps without being scammed.

akousticplyr

It's all good! Seeing this thread pop back up has brought back some fun memories of my first purchase. I'm now at 27 reps (and gens)..... and counting. No plans to stop anytime soon! :help3:

Dupper, I got the PO from Josh at Perfect Clones. You can look there. Still running strong as ever, but the bezel did fade eventually (I wore it a LOT).

Getting a replacement bezel via Amazon now. :salute: