Sign in to follow this  
jogaxrr

F1 King Power Austin?

jogaxrr

OK, I have seen this beautiful piece of art in a store in Chicago and fell in love... Where can I get one of these? So sexy...

4272200_20130625110821.jpg

chats

yeah baby yeahh (austin power not power austin.....get it?) but uh no picture mate

Chavezzito
5572_.jpg

jogaxrr

OK, yes, this is it but i like the gold disc brakes rather than the chrome looking version. Actually they both look fraking awesome. Who is a reputable company that I can buy this from? Any ideas?

Edited by jogaxrr

chats

cant open the link you post its forbidden 404, but why not stick to our TD's they are great and trusted, happy times

Chavezzito

OK, yes, this is it but i like the gold disc brakes rather than the chrome looking version. Actually they both look fraking awesome. Who is a reputable company that I can buy this from? Any ideas?

Try sending the pic to any of our trusted dealers and ask if they can source it.

Jacksongo

here we go again

"whats a place I can trust"

www.hublot.com seems like a pretty legit website, ive heard they are good

Edited by Jacksongo

jogaxrr

5572_.jpg

Sorry I'm a new poster. This is exactly it!! Who can I get this from that is trusted? Who has ever bought anything from replicawatchstore?

jogaxrr

here we go again

OK, I wasn't aware I was on the Hublot forums here... Is this not a replica watch forum I posted on? I obviously would have shelled out the 25k had I had the money however, I'm a middle class dude with three kids. Let me rephrase, I don't want to waste anybodies time here.

Where is a place I can feel comfortable purchasing a REPLICA F1 Austin from?

jogaxrr

Try sending the pic to any of our trusted dealers and ask if they can source it.

Ok, Thanks for the help! IMO it's always much more decent of somebody to answer a question with a contextually logical answer if you're planning on being a member of a forum meant to help each other. Thanks again!

Chavezzito

Ok, Thanks for the help! IMO it's always much more decent of somebody to answer a question with a contextually logical answer if you're planning on being a member of a forum meant to help each other. Thanks again!

No problem, just keep in mind that with over 44000 members and new members every day, this questions get asked a lot. So keep reading in the forum, specially the pinned threads on this section: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=6

Rule of thumb...don´t ever buy anything from any dealer that are not on our trusted dealer list...you will probably end up getting scammed or overpaying. If our trusted dealers say that they don´t have it / cannot source it / has not been repped then you can be sure that it does not exist.

Good luck on your hunt!

chats

kaskus has changed to id instead of com i think

Jacksongo

here we go again

OK, I wasn't aware I was on the Hublot forums here... Is this not a replica watch forum I posted on? I obviously would have shelled out the 25k had I had the money however, I'm a middle class dude with three kids. Let me rephrase, I don't want to waste anybodies time here.

Where is a place I can feel comfortable purchasing a REPLICA F1 Austin from?

dont wanna be flamed at again?

so start with the right note buddy

here you go:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=6

reading and patience are your best friend on the rep game ;)

Wriggles

No problem, just keep in mind that with over 44000 members and new members every day, this questions get asked a lot. So keep reading in the forum, specially the pinned threads on this section: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...php?showforum=6

Rule of thumb...don´t ever buy anything from any dealer that are not on our trusted dealer list...you will probably end up getting scammed or overpaying. If our trusted dealers say that they don´t have it / cannot source it / has not been repped then you can be sure that it does not exist.

Good luck on your hunt!

And it's a discussion forum, not a repository of information and people just waiting for someone to come along and ask "tell me where to get this" so that we can answer. For that you can use Google.

Or treat the forum like Google and search for an answer before posting, there's just far too much entitlement going on around here recently and people will rightly be a bit pissed off

Jacksongo

And it's a discussion forum, not a repository of information and people just waiting for someone to come along and ask "tell me where to get this" so that we can answer. For that you can use Google.

Or treat the forum like Google and search for an answer before posting, there's just far too much entitlement going on around here recently and people will rightly be a bit pissed off

^this

George.

I think there was one similar to this going in the M2M sales.. Do a bit of research there, something might come up