Sign in to follow this  
Higs

Monster Bracelet Pins/Collars: help from a US member?

Higs

I need a pin and three collars to re-size a Seiko Monster bracelet. Seiko UK are useless, partly because they don't list the Monster in the UK (despite the fact that everyone I know who has an interest in watches has a Monster in one form or another).

Anyway......

I am told that Seiko US (Coserv, the service division of Seiko Corporation of America) will provide them free-of-charge. Could I ask someone to get me a pin and three sleeve and post them to me? Phone number is 1-800-722-4452. They'll need the movement-case number, which is 7S26-0350 for the "Monster".

I will, of course, refund you the postage and a bit extra to get yourself a beer!

emtp101

I need a pin and three collars to re-size a Seiko Monster bracelet. Seiko UK are useless, partly because they don't list the Monster in the UK (despite the fact that everyone I know who has an interest in watches has a Monster in one form or another).

Anyway......

I am told that Seiko US (Coserv, the service division of Seiko Corporation of America) will provide them free-of-charge. Could I ask someone to get me a pin and three sleeve and post them to me? Phone number is 1-800-722-4452. They'll need the movement-case number, which is 7S26-0350 for the "Monster".

I will, of course, refund you the postage and a bit extra to get yourself a beer!

I just called, they are closed. I'll give them a call on Monday when they are open.

Higs

Anyway......

I just called, they are closed. I'll give them a call on Monday when they are open.

It would be great if you could.

I'll keep an eye on that broken bracelet on Ebay too. If I end up with spares I'm sure they'll be useful, either to me or other UK members.

emtp101

Anyway......

It would be great if you could.

I'll keep an eye on that broken bracelet on Ebay too. If I end up with spares I'm sure they'll be useful, either to me or other UK members.

No prob, ill get back to you on monday.

emtp101

Seiko is sending me 3 links and a pin. As soon as they arrive I'll pm you.

Higs

Excellent.

Another member, Edge 22, is ending me a pin and 2 collars so I'll end up with all the bits I need and a couple of spares.

I'll hang on to the spares in case anyone else needs them.

emtp101

Excellent.

Another member, Edge 22, is ending me a pin and 2 collars so I'll end up with all the bits I need and a couple of spares.

I'll hang on to the spares in case anyone else needs them.

No prob buddy.

emtp101

PM sent

Higs

Seiko is sending me 3 links and a pin. As soon as they arrive I'll pm you.

Many thanks.

These arrived today.

emtp101 is a star member here who has gone out of his way to get these parts for me, post them and will not let me repay his postage costs.

I know he's a paramedic who has done some helicopter rescue (and fire) training so I've bunged a few quid to my local air ambulance.

Higs

Not Quite Dead

I know this is an ancient thread but having just bought two monsters and looking at another (! truly frighening) I did a search about straps and read this one that ends with the kind of act of random kindness we need to flag and encourage. So glad to be a member here and is there an organisation I can join that will help me not buy the orange and black as I have the orange and the sunburst already. (Or is someone selling one or interested in a trade for a PO) (:-))