Sign in to follow this  
clayhunter

Who has a watch from watch international

Rav747
From one newbie to the next, welcome.

I joined roughly a month ago and i spent quite a bit of time here to educate myself(reading a LOT, then google things i was not familiar with and if that didnt suffice i would PM members). The info on here can be overwhelming. I remember back in the day ***insert flash back*** when i didnt know what 7750, 21j,23j, faux chrono, 25j, swan neck, AR coating..i can go on, was.

You're not a noob anymore.

You know stuff in general.

Thanks, Luthier

:pacing:

Waipio Jeff
Over in Repgeek there is a dealer who goes by WBK, i believe. Stan, is known for his super fast delivery (3 days usually) and good quality watches. You can try PM-ing him to see whats available. His prices are great, accepts Paypal and shipping is free in the US.

Stan does not do PayPal but does take CC. He is CONUS based and fast as hell.

Rav747
Over in Repgeek there is a dealer who goes by WBK, i believe. Stan, is known for his super fast delivery (3 days usually) and good quality watches. You can try PM-ing him to see whats available. His prices are great, accepts Paypal and shipping is free in the US.

Stan does not do PayPal but does take CC. He is CONUS based and fast as hell.

Sorry, ya, that's what i meant to say. Paypal seems to be on my mind a lot more than i think :pacing:

prestigewatchco

Thats an easy choice a sub as the YM noob is like hen's teeth to find. Also something to keep in mind is only watches with serial numbers F520017 are from noob factory all others regardless of what dealers say are not

digger2
Does Narikaa still have some Noobmariners?

I have just ordered my 3rd watch from Mary and would not hesitate to order again!

Yes, I ordered one today.

greg_r

I joined roughly a month ago and i spent quite a bit of time here to educate myself(reading a LOT, then google things i was not familiar with and if that didnt suffice i would PM members).

Rav: great post!

I agree about Stan/WBK - he's a great guy and a helluva good dealer. We'd love to have him here, but he's so busy with his subforums at RG and RWI, I don't think he has the time to take on a third forum at the moment...

Rav747

I joined roughly a month ago and i spent quite a bit of time here to educate myself(reading a LOT, then google things i was not familiar with and if that didnt suffice i would PM members).

Rav: great post!

I agree about Stan/WBK - he's a great guy and a helluva good dealer. We'd love to have him here, but he's so busy with his subforums at RG and RWI, I don't think he has the time to take on a third forum at the moment...

Thank, Greg.

I really do wish he would come here. I only go there to check out his deals. Well, then i kinda get side tracked and check out new posts on each watch brand section and then a small detour to members selling their watches for some outrageous cash(at least in my opinion) and i giggle beacuse i bought the same watch for 80-100 bucks cheaper. I also like the people here and the setups much better here. A lot more organized, neat.. just better :)

Goon

Just to add my 2 cents here and cement Mary's accolades. She has been great with the communication, and when there was a confusion at her end and a watch wasn't avilable, she went to great lengths to suggest alternatives and went ended up coming to a compromise and settling on something that I was happy with. Two thumbs up, and I'll keep you posted when I receive the watch.

Omeg@007

W All Do Have My Friend. :P

dingle

Received My breguet from her yesterday. I used a "middleman" to ship it to me to help avoid customs. Communication and easy payment were top notch. The watch is exquisite! Nicest dial and hand I have ever seen on a watch. :D

clayhunter

Well took the plunge and ordered a YM from Mary. Cant wait for it to arrive. I am wondering how long it will take to get to Texas. I could not make up my mind on the YM or SUB so I am going to order the SUB from her on Thursday (payday LOL). Also going to see if she can get me a few TAG's (the womens formula one with stainless steel band and diamond bezel for the wife and some thing for me). Any one have any experience with the TAG replicas?? Any suggestions on a mens TAG? I was thinking about the AQUA RACER.

Edited by clayhunter

vonGluberschmidt

I purchased 3 TAG's from Lawrence..... sorry to Hijack this from Mary.... I did buy a watch from her though :popcorn:

I compared price, service and shipping fees between the two trusted dealers.

still waiting for my Mont Blanc Timewalker to arrive from Mary..... 28 days and counting with EMS service.....

Lawrence sent my watches via air mail and I got them within 14 days.

I bought a Tag Carrera Calibre 16 Chrono 7750, 7750 Monaco 24 Concept and Carrera Auto

http://houseofsouvenirs.com/tagheuer/carre...erswiss_101.htm

http://houseofsouvenirs.com/tagheuer/monac...erswiss_106.htm

http://houseofsouvenirs.com/tagheuer/carre...agheuer_574.htm

all excellent replicas.

the calibre 16 is a newer version that's been very highly upgraded to look very close to the gen.

super happy with all of them.

cheers to you.

clayhunter

Darn 28 days. I guess it will be worth the weight I am just an "I want it now sort of guy" LOL.

vonGluberschmidt

I just tracked Mary's shipment.... it shows that it arrived in my city today, so I suspect it will be out for delivery tomorrow....

fingers crossed.

at least customs released it!

Member X

I was going to say - isn't Texas customs very hot on reps?

Could be worth getting it posted to a relative in another state then getting it sent on internally next time!

clayhunter

Not sure if Texas Customs is hot on reps. Guess I will have to wait and see. Another guy on the forum posted that it took his abouot 6 days to get to Texas and also purchased from the same dealer that I went thru. I am just waiting on the dealer to email me back and give me a tracking number so I can keep an eye out for it. Have not heard back from them in a few days.

Edited by clayhunter

clayhunter

Well got my tracking number from Mary and the watch has landed in the US it is in customs in San Fransisco. Looking forward to getting it and I will post some photos. Also have Mary looking into some TAG Reps for me. This is getting addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ska

Congrats mate!! Can't wait to see the pics.