Sign in to follow this  
clayhunter

Who has a watch from watch international

clayhunter

Hi Everyone. Ok so the forum recommends MAry with Watch international. I am looking to order a SUB or YM in the next few days. Who here can tell me about the quality of here watches?? Who has purchased from her?? I read on the forum the the wm9 is the best and the noob is the second best. What will she be sending me. For the price I am guessing a Noob is that correct. Are her watches good reps and good quality. Can you guys post photos of watches she has provided in the past. Not the photos she sends but actual photos of the watches you received.

Thanks

Ska

The photos she sends ARE the watches we receive.

Thats why she's so good.

Just look at the feedback section within the WatchInternational forum and you'll get a whole load of examples.

Or browse some of our reviews in the section of the same name.

JoeyB

You just send her a pic of what you want, and the quality level you want, movement etc., and as skate said, she will get it, send you pictures of the watch for your approval and ship that very same watch to you.

trailboss99

Mary is fine. Half the board have watches from her.

However, if you specificly want a Noob (and in the case of the Yachty you should) I'd ask PWC/Robert if he can find you one.

They are a bit thin on the ground at the moment and he has the best contacts with the factory.

For the WM9 you must gather around 750 dollars and ask bklm1234 as he is the sole dealer for those.

Col.

Member X

Does Narikaa still have some Noobmariners?

I have just ordered my 3rd watch from Mary and would not hesitate to order again!

gran

Only one watch from Mary so far and it was of high quality

dscf2007j.jpg

toomanywatches

Just got a Big Pilot from Mary....just as advertised. Watch is definitely immaculate...her rep for QC is well earned. She even sent me a Monteblanc pen to make up for my extra delay in receiving the watch. Her actions have definitely won over my loyalty. She is definitely one of my goto venders.

NFleischer

I woud think that Narika and Mary can get a Noob Rolex. Josh also sells the 'beginmariner' they should be about $100.

Luthier

I'd recommend to read Forum posts and feedbacks for a few days, before demanding in the first post - "Hey, guys, I'm new here, so, post your pics of actual watches you got from a dealer!!!".

Do your homework first, man.

clayhunter

Asking for memeber feed back and photos is home work.

And I have read the forums post. Many of them.

The reason I ask these questions is because most of the feed backs are very new. Whats all the hostility about Luthier. Add where did I demand anything??? Read my post again I asked everyones opinion on a few things and for some photos of what people received. I would say thats doing my home work.

hogspeed

I''m new around here and was asking the same things you were a month ago.

Mary did good by me. I got a YM, sapphire crystal, swiss movement, "rolesium". I paid $278 shipped. So far, the watch works great. It keeps good time, and looks great. It's a quality watch; nothing on it is junk. Obviously, it cant be compared to a gen Rolex, but for the money, I am real happy.

My only knock is that the dial is not a look alike of the Rolesium platinum dial. The dial I have is a "slate" dial, which isn't consistent with the Rolesium model. For me, it's not that big of a deal; unless you really know the details, it's not that obvious. For others, this might be a deal breaker.

Regardless, Mary was great to deal with. I would use her again.

Eric >wonders if Luthier is a shill for Mary/Watch Int'l

Edited by hogspeed

greg_r

clayhunter:

What you need to realise is that there are a limited number of factories. ALL of the dealers source their watches from the same pool of factories although not every dealer can get watches from every factory. However, if you buy a noobfactory sub you're going to get EXACTLY the same watch from Mary, PWC or whichever trusted dealer.

The reason why any dealer has a subforum on this board is because we've done a lot of business with them and they have been proven to reliably offer good products at sensible prices - and, more importantly, with decent after-sales service.

What you need to be asking is about the specific watch you're looking for. All the photos you'll see in ANY of our dealers' listings are for the ACTUAL watch they sell (that's one of the conditions of them being allowed to trade here).

So, let's break this down.

The WM9 watches are an exception to the above - they're only available from limited sources. The best of those sources is BK's watch garage because he does some extra work and QC on them to ensure they are absolutely tip-top. The downside is that they are expensive and only available in limited quantities - you can easily wait a year for a WM9 watch. A lot of folks find that the wait is worth it, but patience is needed ;)

BK also sells upgraded noobfactory watches on occasion. He often does a few minor improvements and you pay a little extra for this. It depends on how particular you are whether you feel this is worthwhile however. You will also have to wait a little longer, but the watch will usually arrive within a few weeks - BK will give you an idea of timescale during the order process.

Other dealers have also been supplying noobfactory product. Unfortunately the noobfactory watches are getting very scarce of late, so if that's what you want, I would recommend you follow trailboss99's advice and contact PrestigeWatchCo, who is the most likely to still be able to supply.

As for photos of Mary's watches (or any other dealer's watches), I can only suggest that you look through the feedback threads, the watch reviews section and the wristies threads. You'll find plenty to look at, so take your time.

I hope this sheds a little light on the matter, however dimly :D

flipside94

I am using Mary for two watches...she just sent me the pics of the watches...making me excited as they look of high quality! Excellent customer service so far!!! :D

Luthier
wonders if Luthier is a shill for Mary/Watch Int'l

Luthier introduced Mary to this Forum, knowing and meeting her parsonally, that's it, rest she did by herself, by hardwork and

great patience with noobs.

No need to shill for her.

:D

Member X

To pick up on a point clayhunter made, I think it's a fair comment that the more experienced members of the board don't always put up a review in the dealer section (I know I have been a bit slack ;)), perhaps because we become a bit lax once we are comfortable with the dealer, forgetting that new members need the reassurance more experienced posters can offer?

Should those of us with higher post counts make sure we add a review in the dealer's section every time we order? It would add weight to the dealer's reputation, for sure.

For any new member, getting a great watch for a great price (and not getting scammed) can be a revelation they want to shout about, hence the majority of review posts are from them, but the fact it becomes 'business as usual' for regular buyers and long term members means they might not feel the need to shout about it so much, focusing more on discussing the quality of the watch rather than the service.

All IMHO, of course :D

Luthier
Asking for memeber feed back and photos is home work.

And I have read the forums post. Many of them.

The reason I ask these questions is because most of the feed backs are very new. Whats all the hostility about Luthier. Add where did I demand anything??? Read my post again I asked everyones opinion on a few things and for some photos of what people received. I would say thats doing my home work.

No, you are wrong. Asking other members to bring you all the info on silver plate IS demand, hidden, ofcourse. You asking forum members to do what you can do by yourself. If you'd read many posts and feedbacks, you'd see many pictures, posted by members, and many reviews on Mary's watches, and plenty of other information.

That's what we here call "homework". Asking other members to bring you all the info on silver plate IS demand, hidden, ofcourse. Also, you'd know, that Mary post the pictures of actual watches, when she advertise new model to our members. Also, you'd know, that first reviews on her watches were written more than a year ago, it couldn't be "new". And it's not a "hostility", it's a "pointing you in the right direction". And you're welcome.

:D

Member X

You're not in customer relations, are you Luth ;) lol :D

Luthier
To pick up on a point clayhunter made, I think it's a fair comment that the more experienced members of the board don't always put up a review in the dealer section (I know I have been a bit slack :blush:), perhaps because we become a bit lax once we are comfortable with the dealer, forgetting that new members need the reassurance more experienced posters can offer?

Should those of us with higher post counts make sure we add a review in the dealer's section every time we order? It would add weight to the dealer's reputation, for sure.

For any new member, getting a great watch for a great price (and not getting scammed) can be a revelation they want to shout about, hence the majority of review posts are from them, but the fact it becomes 'business as usual' for regular buyers and long term members means they might not feel the need to shout about it so much, focusing more on discussing the quality of the watch rather than the service.

All IMHO, of course ;)

Here you're right, X. Maybe, we need one "sticky" with all links noobs need, to avoid such a situation.

You're not in customer relations, are you Luth ;) lol :D

I can kiss, but I can bite.

Depend on price.

LOL

clayhunter

Thanks everyone.

And Greg R, thanks for mentioning the Wristies thread thats exactly what I was looking for. Just sent off email to mary and asked what all she needs from me. I look forward to doing business with her and getting a few watches.

clayhunter

Damn, Now the hard part!!!!!! Deciding on a sub or YM :pacing:

Rav747

From one newbie to the next, welcome.

I joined roughly a month ago and i spent quite a bit of time here to educate myself(reading a LOT, then google things i was not familiar with and if that didnt suffice i would PM members). The info on here can be overwhelming. I remember back in the day ***insert flash back*** when i didnt know what 7750, 21j,23j, faux chrono, 25j, swan neck, AR coating..i can go on, was.

**back to present** Now, i am at a point where i need specifics- is this watch reliable with this movement? will things be falling apart in a few days after getting the watch due to this case?

I have put in an order of three watches from Mary and i must say she is AWESOME!

Ok, so let me try and break it down:

Robert

Pro:

-PRICE

-Quality

-PRICE

Neg:

-no PayPal(which i understand due to his past experience with it and newbies not being patient and filing).

-If you dont follow his specific instructions you will never hear from him. There is a section for inquiry and there is one for ordering. If, for any reason, you message him in the wrong way your message will go to spam or gets deleted. He, from what i hear, is a wholesaler and wont have time for people(especially newbies) making mistakes, changing their minds multiple times. You better know what you want and then only order. He will not hold your hand through the process.

I Will start ordering from Robert once i know more about reps and what it is i exactly want.

Mary

Pro:

Price

Quality

AWESOME SERVICE through email. Super prompt.

Website- you can scroll through and get a rough idea of how much the watches will be. But she does have a different price for the members here.

Neg:

NONE(yet)

She great to deal with and very reassuring(especially being a first time buyer)

Over in Repgeek there is a dealer who goes by WBK, i believe. Stan, is known for his super fast delivery (3 days usually) and good quality watches. You can try PM-ing him to see whats available. His prices are great, accepts Paypal and shipping is free in the US.

Anyways, hope this helps. I will have pics up once I receive the watches. As far as a review goes, i leave it to the experts here : )

themoo-12

I have a review of a sub I got a few weeks ago. Its absolutely phenomenal. Go with the swiss movement if you want a watch closer to gen as it has the same BPH(beats per hour) as a gen. Watch was around $240ish with EMS shipping which from China to TX was 6 days. Heres my pics of the watches I got http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6186 Also, the scratches you see on the band were made by me not when I received the watch, these have been broken in :pacing: hope this helps!

Luthier
Damn, Now the hard part!!!!!! Deciding on a sub or YM :pacing:

Sub is a MUST, YM is great watch too.

My advice -go for Sub, and save some dough for YM.

Good luck!!!

markeym3

Hey clay , I have used Mary, a superb service as always , don't take it to heart of some members have a go at you , I don't see anything wrong in what you asked people seem to take it the wrong way ?? Good luck in your purchase enjoy , and this is a great site for advice , these guys know there stuff

Luthier
From one newbie to the next, welcome.

I joined roughly a month ago and i spent quite a bit of time here to educate myself(reading a LOT, then google things i was not familiar with and if that didnt suffice i would PM members). The info on here can be overwhelming. I remember back in the day ***insert flash back*** when i didnt know what 7750, 21j,23j, faux chrono, 25j, swan neck, AR coating..i can go on, was.

You're not a noob anymore.

You know stuff in general.