Sign in to follow this  
nadn1

Where to buy ROTARY CHRONOSPEED from?

nadn1

Hi,

Can anyone know where I can buy a Rotary Chronospeed apart from ebay. I am from Melbourne, Australia and unfortunately Rotary don't have any authorized dealer here.Thanks

Nawshad

Mike on a bike

Which one give me model number, I maybe able to help.

hellx

www.worldofwatches.com

bouth mine there.. beutiful, extremely confortable watch.

lume is very bright. very good quality, wish they made them auto... still. awesome watch.

Mike on a bike
ROTARY-GS00120-31.jpgPicked up this one.

nadn1

thanks for the links helix. I have no idea abt the reputation of wow. have any one bought from them before?

and where did u buy ur rotary from helix?

cadillacman

World of Watches are great to deal with.I have bought several watches from them.

Tim

Kelowna,BC,Canada

Wine Capitol of Canada

Lev

PlZOU94.jpg

Mine says hi! WorldofWatches is your best bet. Good luck. Really lovely looking timepiece it is.

nicknick

I have purchased many watches from WOW. If you get on their mailing list, you will be bombarded with emails daily but it's a great way to find a fantastic deal on a watch you are looking for. Sometimes they will feature a particular style at a deep discount for a few hours or a few days. In the US, their shipping is very fast and the watches are always in perfect condition.

nadn1

they charge 40 for shipping! Thinking of whether to take my chances on an ebay auction first.

nicknick

Check out thewatchery.com as well. I'm pretty sure it's the same company as WOW as the stock is identical on both. Sometimes one site has a better price than the other on a particular item. thewatchery also sells on ebay, so that might be one you are looking at already. I have purchased from them as well with great results.

nadn1

yes. I was looking at their aquaspeed chrono. Unfortunately neither their site or their ebaystore lists the chronospeed. I have already send them a pm. Lets see what happens

nhodder

I love my Aquaspeed, cracking looking watches for the money. Mine is out of action with a cracked cystal at the moment though :sad:

CIfJ1KN.jpg

Mike on a bike

WOW is great to deal with in my expierience, and no charge shipping conus. Don't like it send it back no problem, 5-6 bucks to ship back so that is the cost to check out any watch I want to, works for me.

nadn1

For us definitely maybe. But 40 for shipping seems too much for me. Km a student so im stingy about every dollar.

nadn1

Nhodder. Your aquaspeed looks quite neat. Watchery is hosting this in ebay. Im wondering whether i should go for this. http://bit.ly/HjcA8w

nhodder
Nhodder. Your aquaspeed looks quite neat. Watchery is hosting this in ebay. Im wondering whether i should go for this. http://bit.ly/HjcA8w
At that price you can't really go wrong. I've had mine for years and apart from cracking the glass (twice) Its been perfect.

nadn1

does it have any lume?

nhodder

Both hands are lumed but it's never going to replace your torch!

olly593

If you can find one for the right price in the UK I don't mind transhipping for you, postage will probably be around £20 depending on the weight with the box etc. but if your interested just shoot me a PM.

Pharmo

If you can find one for the right price in the UK I don't mind transhipping for you, postage will probably be around £20 depending on the weight with the box etc. but if your interested just shoot me a PM.

that's very kind mate...

OP - I think the argos offer is the best price at the moment. I noticed the blue on display yesterday at a watch store and cant get it out of my mind :)

Rotary-chrono-08-06.jpg?t=1244505017

Mike on a bike

nad "Im wondering whether i should go for this." jump it lowest price I have ever seen on one.

PS bought a dark purple/plum croc for mine to play off dial.

nadn1

damn. that blue dial. Its not available at ebay. But I already have a Breitling superavenger in blue dial. Damn, the blue dial is too pretty take my eyes off.

thinking of getting this from the bay from the watchery. I have always wanted an all black watch. But damn. That blue dial is just giving me the looks :P

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rotary-Watch-GB00101-04-Mens-Aquaspeed-Chronograph-Black-Dial-Stainless-Steel-/400577946068?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item5d444e61d4

Navit

Hi everybody,

nadn1, did you get your Watch ? :)