Sign in to follow this  
jbbb

New Member Looking for PAM 286

jbbb

Hello, all. I am a new member and am looking for a trusted dealer who has a replica Panerai PAM 286 for sale. I have always loved this watch but, like many, cannot afford the $14,000 that they command. I have searched, but the results I found using Google have led me to sellers who want payment via Western Union, which sounds a danger alarm for me...Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

nunu78
Hello, all. I am a new member and am looking for a trusted dealer who has a replica Panerai PAM 286 for sale. I have always loved this watch but, like many, cannot afford the $14,000 that they command. I have searched, but the results I found using Google have led me to sellers who want payment via Western Union, which sounds a danger alarm for me...Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Try trusted dealer list of forum,specially Robert and Mary will help you with almost any watch, but Robert will accept CC and bank transfer and Mary will take Paypal but believe me u will not gonna have any problem with one these two or any other trusted dealers here.

In short there is a reason y they r here on trusted dealer list.

Enjoy ur new hobby mate.

Edited by nunu78

KBH

Not a Pam fan but I'm sure that if it's available most any of the dealers here can source it for you. Maybe one of the Panerai fanatics will be along soon with more info on that model.

prestigewatchco

Arktos GMt we have those in stock with 7750 movement $229+shipping

greg_r

And there's your answer!

PrestigeWatchCo is THE man for Panerai around here. I've bought many from him myself. Enjoy! :)

jbbb

To clarify, the PAM I am looking for is the Panerai PAM 286 J 1950 Regatta Rattrapante.

greg_r

PM PrestigeWatchCo, mate. Simplest solution to your question..

jbbb

Firstly, Thanks to all for the quick replies and support. I've pm'd Prestige and will hopefully move forward! Again, thanks and much respect for the quick assist! (and maybe I'll learn to spell in the near future...)

Edited by jbbb

greg_r

No problems - that's what we're here for :)

Luthier

Exact replica of Rattrapante doesn't exist. You only can buy Regatta Flyback.

Genuine Rattrapante has one extra pusher on 7pm, replicas don't have it.