greg_r

The Rep Watch Fora: A History of RWG and those who came before...

greg_r

:lol: think of it as devolution in action....

Firstwave

This brought back a lot of memories.  I left the forums around 2007 because there was so much flaming and fighting that it wasn't much fun anymore.  I decided to come back after all these years  to see what's new and improved and glad to see the boards seem much more civil now.  

cosmic2000

Hi to all

This is an interesting story even though I did not unterstand everything. My English is not good enough to follow all the details.

Did I understand it right, that RWG.bz and RWG.cc are sort of "cousins" having the same origins? But both have develloped individually in two different ways? In fact it is confusing :-)

Cheers c2000

jackmac

Thanks I enjoyed that 

CheesyChris

that was some interesting reed

splke

Oboe? 

MetalMickey
20 minutes ago, splke said:

Oboe? 

Pink oboe? Or skin flute?

Aren

This topic deserves a bump for all that has come before and all who are yet to come...

Mange4953

Been scouting this forum last couple of months. Enjoying the reading and this was a interesting article. Nice too really see the history of this forum and of course a great way to remember a member I never had the opportunity to learn to know. 

Golfer130i

A very interesting read and one which I will probably have to repeat if it is to sink in fully. Newbies like me tend to just register and merrily potter about in forums without realising what goes into setting up and running them. So I give to those of you that set up this place many years ago and continue to run it today my utmost respect and support. It also highlighted to me what a great loss you all must have felt in losing the very man that created this thread. Unfortunately I joined too recently to have had any contact with Gary but I certainly already feel that a part of him will always be here.  

Edited by Golfer130i
changed Greg to Gary’s proper name.