Sign in to follow this  
timetech08

H-factory cf diver and things u can do as well

timetech08

HI, i figured i would show u how to get that case shinier like i did and a few things im doing and u can do if u have it on hand like i did plus i just like the hfactory the best out of what i have seen it is my opinion only and u know what they say about opinnions ? lol

first i switched my 3.5 diver dial and swiss movement over because i like it better for this watch and its swiss i paid for it so may as well make good use of it even though im doing that project x the cf is my favorite everyday wearer

IMG_20131030_213927.jpg

IMG_20131030_213904.jpg

see the dial on the 3.5 is cleaner and shinier more to my liking here is a close up

now this is something u all can do to your cases,, the hard part is knowing how to take the watch completely apart, second i used a jewelers red rouge compound an i have a jewelers polishing wheel like they use professionally with a semi loose wide white cloth,, however i think u could use a grinder with cloth wheel like at lowes but go slower cause all grinders have usually inconsistent rpm so dont let it get hot and i use a precision jewelers rotarty tool but u can try your dremel for the the small spot using same small cloth wheel

here are the results

IMG_20131030_213644.jpg

IMG_20131030_213722.jpg

IMG_20131030_213432.jpg

im in the middle of reluming my bezel to make it white like the rest of the lume and im waiting on my ar new crystals im offereing to come back to install should be soon , thanks for watching and if u need help or dont understand just ask me , thanks and enjoy! Happy Halloween

joe rbj69

timetech08

also please forgive the rouge still in the grooves i havent cleaned it out yet witha toothpick , lol

IMG_20131030_213731.jpg