Sign in to follow this  
Pharmo

Seiko field monster combo

Pharmo

As some of you know I have had a fascination with Seiko for a great many years - but I have always tended to stick with the more conservative/dress variety of Seiko's.

Since joining here I have owned a few of the monster but not really kept them more then a few weeks - however I recently bought a Seiko field monster from Del and I cant seem to take it off my wrist!

A year ago I would have laughed at the thought of wearing anything a Seiko monster but here I am...

It is a great size and weight and feels just so comfortable on the wrist...the colour scheme has really grown on me - I must admit I bought it with the intention to see how it looks in real life and then maybe to pass on...BUT its a keeper this one...

Hell I even managed to co-ordinate it with my shirt today and had a few compliments :)

10598998843_e519567d7e_c.jpg

SRP443-4.jpg

fatarms

That watch is so bad ass... I've yet to see a field monster next to a regular monster to see the size difference though. Anyways, enjoy! It looks awesome :D

Del

Did I sell that? :facepalm:

Looks superb! ;)

core

Looks fantastic! Can you take a night shot showing the orange lume?

Edited by core

R1evans

That looks great Pharmo.

emtp101

That is so sweet, but I would also love to see the Monster and Field Monster side by side.

Wriggles

Stop. Please. Stop. I haven't taken my black monster off my wrist after weeks debating whether to buy the black or orange. Now I want this one to fill the orange void in my collection.

Someone stop the Seiko train I need to get off.

Very very nice Pharmo. Too nice I don't think I can resist.....on the plus side the RWG watches still haven't arrived so maybe one or two more until then won't hurt too much :help3: :help3: :help3: :help3: :help3:

fraggle42

I love the one I've just bought :D

I'm waiting on a new gen Midnight Orange Monster and then I'll take a photo of the Midnight, the Orange Monster and the Field Monster.

I'm a bit scared though, can't help but feel that the universe will implode with that much orange monsteryness in the same vicinity.

greg_r

Del, why the hell did you sell that Field Monster? It's too bloody good to sell!!!!

... and now I need to buy one, dammit! :frusty:

Klink

Nize!!

and

what everyone else said : )

Life is Good!

Klink