Sign in to follow this  
markeym3

which country has the most RWG members ??

Monty010

There's a cap on Dutch members.

Why the cap? What did we do now to piss someone off?? :)

elp

There's a clap on Dutch members.

Why the clap? What did we do now to piss someone off?? :)

Onze knows. Fixed it for you :lol:

Monty010

Onze why do we have the clap??!?!?!? Tell me because you know everything! ;)

greg_r

I did a comprehensive review of the membership database and found the following:

17.4% of our members are from the UK proper - and think they are running this place (except the Scots, who know that they are running this place)

12.6% of our members are from the rest of the Commonwealth (inc. such exotic locations as Canada and Australia)

11.6% of our members are from Asia (most are TDs and their families)

8.4% of our members are from Switzerland - and although they never post, they seem to read every single post and save copies of all the pics... hmmmmmm

7.6 of our members are from Eastern Europe - and tend to have a high dependency on snorting Lume chemicals

The remaining 43.4% of the membership is from the Good Ole USA - and are smart enough to let the Brits think that they are in charge! :D

I see you're also including the surplus 1% of the membership who have just realised that RichardMiami can't add up...

:rofl:

You actually spent time checking my math??????????????????????????????

:picard:

Took no time at all, mate ;)

sconehead

...and who believes that Richard actually did the math in the first place?

...I call fabrication...:Whistle:

Mazz

recount

recount

RichardMiami

recount

recount

You ask for a RECOUNT from FLORIDA?????????????????

dimpled.jpg

Mazz

HA you beat me to it I was about to say never mind your from Florida

Libertatia

I did a comprehensive review of the membership database and found the following:

17.4% of our members are from the UK proper - and think they are running this place (except the Scots, who know that they are running this place)

12.6% of our members are from the rest of the Commonwealth (inc. such exotic locations as Canada and Australia)

11.6% of our members are from Asia (most are TDs and their families)

8.4% of our members are from Switzerland - and although they never post, they seem to read every single post and save copies of all the pics... hmmmmmm

7.6 of our members are from Eastern Europe - and tend to have a high dependency on snorting Lume chemicals

The remaining 43.4% of the membership is from the Good Ole USA - and are smart enough to let the Brits think that they are in charge! :D

I don't understand why there is a French section then, if barely any of our members are from France???

Rafo67

recount

recount

You ask for a RECOUNT from FLORIDA?????????????????

dimpled.jpg

Little Havana

1_110610075931_1.jpg"]http://1_110610075931_1.jpg[/url]

chats

surprised that there are only small amounts of australuans in here. the swiss members....could they be......

torobravo

I am curious about active members, like those who login on a daily basis. How many? 6k?

HeavyKrush

Given that only 25% of membership actually report their country of origin I'm guessing the rest are too embarrassed to mention so my guess is France has the lead. :D

cogwatch

What about REAL members - you know, the ones with VIP under the avatar.

I'm with black263 on this one. What's the country percentage makeup of the VIPs/Supporters? Having recently learned, to my huge surprise, how very few of us VIPs there are paying to keep the lights on, I'd love to know which country/region is the most generous.

Richard?????

And all of you non-VIP members reading and enjoying this, get on it and become a VIP!!!!!!! You'll be part of a relatively small, elite group and you'll feel great about it, I know I do. Just do it. It costs less than one night out of entertainment, and I know you get untold nights of entertainment right here.

OK, VIP rant over.