Sign in to follow this  
markeym3

which country has the most RWG members ??

markeym3

Hi Folks, just a thought , seeing as now there are over 44,000 members (bloody hell) just wondered what the split was ,, and what country has the largest number of members ,,, and I suppose active members ... just a thought

Edited by markeym3

Libertatia

I will say the U,S of the A

onionbag

Chinese spammers..........

Pharmo

UK of course ;)

Hazz

Us Scots of course, or maybe we are just louder than most ;)

RichardMiami

I did a comprehensive review of the membership database and found the following:

17.4% of our members are from the UK proper - and think they are running this place (except the Scots, who know that they are running this place)

12.6% of our members are from the rest of the Commonwealth (inc. such exotic locations as Canada and Australia)

11.6% of our members are from Asia (most are TDs and their families)

8.4% of our members are from Switzerland - and although they never post, they seem to read every single post and save copies of all the pics... hmmmmmm

7.6 of our members are from Eastern Europe - and tend to have a high dependency on snorting Lume chemicals

The remaining 43.4% of the membership is from the Good Ole USA - and are smart enough to let the Brits think that they are in charge! :D

Chavezzito

Scandinavians!! :kinkythegayviking:

NFleischer

Good job Richard- I thought there were more Aussies here.

Pharmo

I did a comprehensive review of the membership database and found the following:

17.4% of our members are from the UK proper - and think they are running this place (except the Scots, who know that they are running this place)

12.6% of our members are from the rest of the Commonwealth (inc. such exotic locations as Canada and Australia)

8.4% of our members are from Switzerland - and although they never post, they seem to read every single post and save copies of all the pics... hmmmmmm

7.6 of our members are from Eastern Europe - and tend to have a high dependency on snorting Lume chemicals

The remaining 43.4% of the membership is from the Good Ole USA - and are smart enough to let the Brits think that they are in charge! :D

Nice!

markeym3

Ah Thankyou for the comprehensive break down ,,, :giggle:

Stuvetjee

How much dutch? :)

onionbag

There's a cap on Dutch members.

RichardMiami

There are only 3 Dutch members, so they didn't make my breakdown above...

however, one of those Dutch members accounts for 45.77% of all posts on the Board......

Stuvetjee

There are only 3 Dutch members, so they didn't make my breakdown above...

however, one of those Dutch members accounts for 45.77% of all posts on the Board......

Onze? Not me is it :P

gran

EU?

Chavezzito

EU?

Where?

markeym3

I was hoping it was us "Island monkey's" as my fellow Bavarian work mates call me ..

NCRich

USA! Eh, not so much.

dingle

:jingoism:

Mechwarrior

For sure most handsome are the italians ^_^

Dawg

No wonder all the nice watches sold M2M are CONUS only!

onionbag

No wonder all the nice watches sold M2M are CONUS only!

Did ye hear that Hazz 'n' Del?

BentleySharp

Then why are all the M2M sales watches i want EU only? :suck:

gran

EU?

Where?

here and there

trksh-bzr

scandis.....that is if you count all you folks who's prehistoric gransdma's where shagged by the good old svend happy cock of vikingia