Sign in to follow this  
k3rm87

DSSD Problem!

k3rm87

Hey all,

The DSSD that I got from Robert about 3 months ago has been running perfectly and build quality is great, I'm really happy with the watch but something happened when I picked up the watch this morning! :rainingshit: I noticed that overnight the date wheel, when it had clicked over 12am, the wheel only clicked over half, so it's stuck between the 1st and 2nd. Now when I pull the crown out I can change the date fine and the date wheel turns like it always has, although when I set the time and it clicks over 12, it still does the half click and leaves the date between the two numbers! This is weird because I've been wearing the watch almost daily for about 3 months and it's been great up until now. Anyone know how to fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

;)

trailboss99

Hmm, nope. I'd have to have a look at that one to tell mate.

Sounds like a date change gear train problem somewhere.

You haven't set the date via the crown with the time anywhere near 12 have you?

Col.

k3rm87

Ahh not that I know of mate, really not sure how it happened. I find it funny because when I manually set the date it clicks into place perfectly, but when i leave it on it's own accord it just stays in the halfway position.. Not sure

:rainingshit:

trailboss99

Yup, that's because the set gear is half way up the train. The problem is with the gear that drives off the pinion.

Which MVT?

Col.

k3rm87

Ah just noticed you're a Queenslander! Always good to see mate..

It's the ultimate asian 21J version that Robert sells for $129. Bit annoying because I have been super impressed with the watch

trailboss99

Where in QLD mate?

I can have a look at it for you.

Col.

Baldrick

Well, frow anuffer shrimp on the barbie mate and have a GTG and sort out the bloke's problem, 'stead of just chuffing 'bout it g'day mate :rainingshit: