Sign in to follow this  
Hazz

Word of warning

Hazz

Never drive at night time, wearing a KeNnY relumed watch, your eyes will not be on the road.

No pics for obvious reasons.

But tonight my DSSD caught my attention

9506207298_2269889b16_c.jpg

Soopah Spy

Between that and the deer, my insurance premiums would end up through the roof. :lol:

elp

Matej, if you are reading this, you must start including a disclaimer when returning your work - no night driving while wearing your relumed watch, do not keep in your jeans pocket in case the radioactivity affects your reproductive DNA, sunglasses while viewing in a dark room to avoid retinal damage, etc.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer

:lol:

Libertatia

May as well just install some led's on the dial instead

SSTEEL

KeNnY's lume should extend from watches, and possibly make his own product such as a lumen keyring, ideal for finding your keys at night, and that keyhole when you get home ;)

Chrisby

My Ebel is currently with KeNnY, for this sole reason I have bought myself a welders visor to protect my eye sight from his lume.

:D

My Ebel is currently with KeNnY, for this sole reason I have just bought myself a welders visor to protect my eyes.

:D

KeNnY

:lol: :lol:

DISCLAIMER: Wearing a lummed watch at night by KeNnY® during activity that required fast reaction and increased eye coordination, at your OWN RISK. Any physical, financial or any other harm done, can NOT be claimed or sued.

:lol: :lol:

DSC_4294.jpg

AndyBlue

If you do crash, please contact 0800 KENNY CRASHED MY CAR, for legal advice.

KeNnY

If you do crash, please contact 0800 KENNY CRASHED MY CAR, for legal advice.

:lol:

Olly

LOL :D

Bobbylah

Between that and the deer, my insurance premiums would end up through the roof. :lol:

Hey there is an idea! What about all of those poor people who cannot afford good car insurance and are driving without it. Maybe someone could come up with a way of increasing the premiums for those people that can afford it and subsidizing those who cannot. Could be called the Affordable Car insurance Act.

BigBuys

Hey there is an idea! What about all of those poor people who cannot afford good car insurance and are driving without it. Maybe someone could come up with a way of increasing the premiums for those people that can afford it and subsidizing those who cannot. Could be called the Affordable Car insurance Act.

:sarky_clap:

this is now known as the Pennsylvania Avenue stride :sillywalk:

Irishcain

Damn, that's one hell of a lume job!

KeNnY

Damn, that's one hell of a lume job!

thanks buddy ! :lol:

nev848

News Flash....... Latest pictures from Mars.... Location Slovakia.

7736f9630c66927d31994059343f5301_zps8b47bb3b.jpg

Daywatch

Lol. You´ve certainly got the right gear. Most dive lights come with a way to attach a lanyard or wrist strap........

Word of warning for night divers: Aim carefully. On any night dive, you should treat your light like a loaded gun. Never shine your KeNnY relumed DeepSeadweller directly into another diver's eyes--you can ruin his night vision.