Sign in to follow this  
nadn1

whats your next "To Buy List"?

JasperB

Thanx Nadn1 They made their name in Railroad timepieces 1890's. American, but now Swiss made. The "Lume" is not lume but Tritium in tiny tubes that decays radioactively and makes photons in the tubes. It doesn't charge up with light, just stays the same all day and night. Readable in a dark room all night long for decades to come.

nadn1

Whoa. Sounds cool. Anyway post a pic of the tritium in the dark (Y)

k3rm87

Pam 318

Gen Breitling Superocean Heritage

:)

watchlvr91

AP Diver v5

wolfwood

Tudor Black Bay

Linde Werdelin Spidolite

Tour Auto 2012

The Don

Oh yeah, and the RWG watch.

GF1

I think a Cartier Santos in black.

Stuvetjee

AP ROO

Hub BB all black

Pam blackseal

Breitling for bentley 6.75

James.

Not necessarily in this order, but;

IWC Ingy mission earth

Breit avenger - blue panda/new Seawolf, blue dial

White/silver dial rolex DJ2 or a subC

Glashuitte pilot big date

PAM 372 or 510

Reverso hometime is pretty cool, tried on the standard reverso today

yvazana10

gen - frederique constant - will buy today!

rep - zenith el primero rose gold

rolex daytona limited edition

lange & sonhe datograph

wish me luck///,,

arancini

PAM 372

Martinjogs

Taking stock at the moment and not...definitely NOT looking for next purchase...but if a Tudor Black Bay, or homage thereof were to appear on M2M, my resolve would be tested!

BentleySharp

Awww, shucks...Thanks Stuvetjee. You shouldn't have :)

Anyways, My next purchase will be something for my dad, very soon. He has commented on my reps (He knows they are reps) a few times, joking about how i better not not accidently leave it at his house or i'd never see it again except for on his wrist...this and that. So, I'm gunna get him a watch for his B-Day (which is soon approaching) I don't know the kind yet exactly, But it's going to be a gen, be a sports type watch, probably with a numbered bezel and maybe chronographs. He is into classic european racecars (Ie: Porsche, Jaguar, Mercedes) Italian Auto Design Houses (Ie: Pinin Farina , Scuderia, etc..) And used to own a sailboat when i was younger and go sailing on the weekends. My point in saying this is he is exactly the type of guy all the watch companies marketed too back in the '40's and '50's. So i need to find something that appeals to those characteristics. "Shouldn't be hard" you say, for the sheer amount of watches designed with the car driver or sailor in mind, but this is exactly why it's difficult.

Sjors

My next purchase is already done. Just made the payment to toro for a nice Ap Roo rubberclad :-)

LeandroBR

Just in:

the gorgeous PAM 111 V3 from Toro :johng:

Sitting in Brazilian Customs for more than three weeks: :gunbandana:

AP DIVER V4.1 from Fana05

Next on list:

PAM 372 ! :thumbsup2:

Stuvetjee

Awww, shucks...Thanks Stuvetjee. You shouldn't have :)

Anyways, My next purchase will be something for my dad, very soon. He has commented on my reps (He knows they are reps) a few times, joking about how i better not not accidently leave it at his house or i'd never see it again except for on his wrist...this and that. So, I'm gunna get him a watch for his B-Day (which is soon approaching) I don't know the kind yet exactly, But it's going to be a gen, be a sports type watch, probably with a numbered bezel and maybe chronographs. He is into classic european racecars (Ie: Porsche, Jaguar, Mercedes) Italian Auto Design Houses (Ie: Pinin Farina , Scuderia, etc..) And used to own a sailboat when i was younger and go sailing on the weekends. My point in saying this is he is exactly the type of guy all the watch companies marketed too back in the '40's and '50's. So i need to find something that appeals to those characteristics. "Shouldn't be hard" you say, for the sheer amount of watches designed with the car driver or sailor in mind, but this is exactly why it's difficult.

Haha:giggle: get him a rollie newman :)

ticktickboom

I've been waiting for the Tudor Black Bay and the JLC Reverso along with alot of other folk I guess, one of those will probably be my next purchase.

Bosox

I've been waiting for the Tudor Black Bay and the JLC Reverso along with alot of other folk I guess, one of those will probably be my next purchase.

I bought the Reverso Tribute to 1931 last year. Truly a classic. I'm going in the other direction now: I paid for a bronze diver from a start up company which might (I stress MIGHT) be delivered by Christmas. Nice looking prototype but whether it will ever show up is the question

ellistyle1

I want speedmaster, a sinn (U1 or regulateur perhaps) and something bronze. I am always on the lookout for someone to get rid of a nomos.

Leemac

Still waiting on one of you guys to sell me another nice hublot or maybe my 1st AP

KarmaToBurn

I bought the Reverso Tribute to 1931 last year. Truly a classic. I'm going in the other direction now: I paid for a bronze diver from a start up company which might (I stress MIGHT) be delivered by Christmas. Nice looking prototype but whether it will ever show up is the question

You ordered the Makara?

The Black Bay and LW reps that are being made look like they could be worth buying. Also thinking of a Seamaster Chrono.