Sign in to follow this  
GaryB

Why no Tapatalk?

Kleen™

(God, I find it really hard to post, whilst drinking QND maintqining that asonishing erection of mine...)

So with both hands occupied, how do you manage to type and use a mouse?

Cyril came pretty close, although amended by the typing and my erection being much more tightly intercours...linked!

fraggle42

I see the original TT thread is now locked, but just to note that I haven't seen ANY ads at all using TT for any other forums since the update before last.

i did see them in the version before that (and yes, I know the ads are server based, not client based), so at a guess they've kicked the idea in the nuts due to feedback.

Hopefully.

May be worth reevaluating allowing TT in a few months if ads have vanished for good?

Of course the web interface will still be here for all the old gimmer technophobes :D

greg_r

I see the original TT thread is now locked, but just to note that I haven't seen ANY ads at all using TT for any other forums since the update before last.

i did see them in the version before that (and yes, I know the ads are server based, not client based), so at a guess they've kicked the idea in the nuts due to feedback.

Hopefully.

May be worth reevaluating allowing TT in a few months if ads have vanished for good?

Of course the web interface will still be here for all the old gimmer technophobes :D

I believe there was a mass exodus of forums during the inline advertising trial - I've not been back to Crapatalk to see if they've changed their minds on that policy, though - certainly, it was still in force when we disabled it.

It also doesn't change the fact that tapatalk was the cause of more support requests and bug reports than anything else here, which even before the ads nonsense was making me think that it was more trouble than it was worth...

JohnG

Group 69?

greg_r

Group 69?

What, again?

dingle
Girl-temper-tantrum-fail-wall.gif

Olly

Girl-temper-tantrum-fail-wall.gif

:lmao2: