Sign in to follow this  
Jacksongo

AP Diver SS bracelet... im getting mine!

Jacksongo

For those AP lovers like me, this is just a no brainer! Finally they are available. Im lucky enough to receive my V3 tomorrow with swiss ETA and I cant resist to get this bracelet... im all in!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

http://www.tswatchltd.com/12608-ap-royal-oak-offshore-diver-v3-noob-factory-1-1-best-steel-band.html

dingle

:clap:

nyckid

Good job Jack :)

Pharmo

Looks nice mate.

Jacksongo

hahaha I feel like a kid who has achieved something...

man, I only hope this bracelet will fit my 8 1/3 inches wrist :chewbacca:

M.A.D

hahaha I feel like a kid who has achieved something...

man, I only hope this bracelet will fit my 8 1/3 inches wrist :chewbacca:

If it doesn't sell it to me! Lol. I keep thinking about getting it for my diver. Take pics when you get it.

mn9500

theres no reason why this wouldnt fit on a v5 right?

P4GTR

You sure this isn't some old stock listing?

J.Eric

I think the Diver looks awesome on a bracelet...

CIMG2194_zpsd7b96a53.jpg

CIMG2201_zps900f7c16.jpg

Jacksongo
You sure this isn't some old stock listing?
a member from another forum sent them an email inquirying about it and they said they do have it... We will see, because I want to jump on it too!

JaeRSr.

Hey guys,

As Jacksongo mentioned, I made the order today for the V3 Diver Bracelet along with the Diver V5. TC will be sending QC pics soon. I'll post to confirm bracelet is available.

Quick facts:

1. TC currently has two bracelet versions

a. With AP logo (made to fit DIver v3)

b. Without AP logo

2. TC suggested I get the bracelet without AP logo because other bracelet (the one with logo) was made for V3.

* This suggests that the lug size of v3 and v5 divers MAY be different. However, TC sales could not firmly confirm this.

I went ahead and got the Diver v5 with V3 bracelet (the bracelet with AP logo). If it doesn't fit, I still have the rubber strap fitted on V5.

If I'm going to get the bracelet, it has to have that AP logo! I'll sell the bracelet to some lucky V3 owner if it doesn't fit.

Hope it helps

davsoares

Kindly post if fits as may in interested in acquiring one

SSTEEL

Hey guys,

As Jacksongo mentioned, I made the order today for the V3 Diver Bracelet along with the Diver V5. TC will be sending QC pics soon. I'll post to confirm bracelet is available.

Quick facts:

1. TC currently has two bracelet versions

a. With AP logo (made to fit DIver v3)

b. Without AP logo

2. TC suggested I get the bracelet without AP logo because other bracelet (the one with logo) was made for V3.

* This suggests that the lug size of v3 and v5 divers MAY be different. However, TC sales could not firmly confirm this.

I went ahead and got the Diver v5 with V3 bracelet (the bracelet with AP logo). If it doesn't fit, I still have the rubber strap fitted on V5.

If I'm going to get the bracelet, it has to have that AP logo! I'll sell the bracelet to some lucky V3 owner if it doesn't fit.

Hope it helps

Try not to confuse people using TC terminology my friend. TC to me means Thomas Caddell.

mn9500

Does anybody know if a rose gold bracelet is anywhere to be bought?

Jacksongo

And by they way, people wanting the no Logo SS bracelet, they are selling those on ebay as well for way cheaper and apperently shipping included...

JaeRSr.

Correction.

I mentioned TC earlier as the dealer. This is a mistake, I meant TSwatch. My apologies.

Thanks for the ebay info Jacksongo. I did go for the TS (v3) bracelet before learning about ebay, oh well! The big issue for me is still learning if the V3 bracelet will fit the V5 diver. Especially because the v5 is not from Noob. If the v3 bracelet doesn't fit, I'll sell the bracelet and use the money to grab the ebay bracelet.

On another note, after considering this for a moment, I'm recalling that the v5 diver case is made using "polished SS 316f". Now my question is, what grade SS is the bracelet made of (v3 and Ebay version)? Seems like a minor concern, perhaps too nit-picky, but for me "the devil is in the details". I don't want a great looking watch head fitted on a dull bracelet. I'd rather just keep the watch head on the rubber strap honestly. That's just me though, I understand if others don't feel the same.

Here's why, I have a SS 316f (later model) Submariner-c and an earlier version that is not made using 316f. After wearing both Sub-c versions I've noticed that 316f reflects light better. Definitely looks more "high end". Ultimately, I got rid of the earlier version sub-c and kept the SS 316f version.

That being said, I'm now hoping that the SS used to make the v3 bracelet is in fact 316f. I checked the TS site, the grade of SS is not mentioned. I won't be able to tell until I get the Diver v5 and v3 bracelet in hand. I'll post again to comment on how it all turns out.

Jacksongo

ebay item (which is the same bracelet sold at vagenari.com)

316L SS

Dont really know the difference between 316L and 316F

http://www.ebay.com/itm/G026-New-Products-316L-Stainless-Steel-Watch-Band-28mm-For-AP-Watch-Strap-/181260021306?pt=US_Watch_Bands&hash=item2a33f06e3a

On the other hand, the bracelet offered at TS website does not specify what SS is used but I assume is the same material.

Electron17

Got one of these, you will enjoy it.

Jacksongo

Got one of these, you will enjoy it.

im sure will! hahaha

which one do you have? the one offered at vagenari/ebay (no AP logo) or the one offered at TS website with AP logo?

Did you source it from them?

Edited by Jacksongo

Electron17

Got mine from Silix, just the date window is not too good but excellent watch otherwise.

P4GTR

The AP bracelet was never a perfect fit all around. There is minor discrepancy between the cases/bracelets that causes this. The bracelet would fit the chrono or diver but in some cases not both equally. The fix is to drill the bracelet lug holes with a 1/16th bit. I did it with mine for my V3. Fits fine, looks fine.

Dr. Jimmy
The AP bracelet was never a perfect fit all around. There is minor discrepancy between the cases/bracelets that causes this. The bracelet would fit the chrono or diver but in some cases not both equally. The fix is to drill the bracelet lug holes with a 1/16th bit. I did it with mine for my V3. Fits fine, looks fine.

Thanks for this info. I have a V3 diver on which I can't get the lug screws to fit into the bracelet properly. I suspected that the bracelet holes needed to be widened a bit.

P4GTR

Thanks for this info. I have a V3 diver on which I can't get the lug screws to fit into the bracelet properly. I suspected that the bracelet holes needed to be widened a bit.

Yep. 1/16th drill bit. Works perfectly. There's tutorials on it somewhere. RWI I think.

Jacksongo

Yep. 1/16th drill bit. Works perfectly. There's tutorials on it somewhere. RWI I think.

thanks for the heads up buddy!

Rockzz22
Kindly post if fits as may in interested in acquiring one

I would like to know if it fits to