Sign in to follow this  
Libertatia

Planet Ocean excellent condition £2000 BIN

Libertatia

I don't know much about planet oceans, but do you think this is a rep going for £2000 BIN? I thought PO's were +£3000 range. I messaged the buyer and they said its excellent condition, but they don't have any papers, just the 2 cards and the box....... Plus only 1 picture

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...E:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Edited by Libertatia

simey83

Seems dodgy to me!

Wriggles

Really really hard to pick up on anything with a shitty picture like that. Anyone with half a brain would avoid like the plague purely based on such a bad picture alone, never mind the lack of supporting papers. Wouldn't say it's certainly a replica, but certainly has a whiff off it that raises suspicions

ads-1991

Really really hard to pick up on anything with a shitty picture like that. Anyone with half a brain would avoid like the plague purely based on such a bad picture alone, never mind the lack of supporting papers. Wouldn't say it's certainly a replica, but certainly has a whiff off it that raises suspicions

+1!!

R1evans

Don't buy any thing from the people of Middlesbrough,they are just Smoggy kiddie fiddlers.

If there's no papers,you need to see a pic of the movement.

Martinjogs
Don't buy any thing from the people of Middlesbrough,they are just Smoggy kiddie fiddlers.

-1 (how dare you impune the integrity of the good folk of Middlesborough - my birthright, my humble origins!)

& +1 (£2000 on a blurry picture & seller who can't be arsed to take the back off and take a couple of decent hi-res photographs)

R1evans

Martinjogs a SMOGGY.

I didn't KNEW.

:Shocked:

Martinjogs
Martinjogs a SMOGGY.

I didn't KNEW.

:Shocked:

Born and dragged up there. Left at 17 years of age and never had the inclination to go back!

R1evans

Ive worked there plenty of times,been past the girls on the St Hildas trading estate,ha ha.

That said,they have plenty of good biking roads,Stokesly to Helmsley is great on a 180mph superbike. :thumbsup:

bowtiefanatc

1 photo seriously? I would steer clear personally.

garyepw

Yes bit according to the listing he has a good reason for selling it ...................... could that be because it's a fake :giggle:

Dr Yan

It's hard to tell if the watch is a rep from the picture but I'm sure the bracelet is rep. I have never seen a gap between SEL and first link on a gen bracelet.

DG335

I own the gen and rep. Really tough to tell from the pic. Orange looks a little on the faded side but anyhow who would fork out £200 with no other photos and docs.

fraggle42

No-one would sell a £2000 watch with a crappy ad like that one and one crappy pic.

Unless they're a rapper or footballer.

Scam. All. Day. Long. De. Doo. Dah!

jgoorn

-1 (how dare you impune the integrity of the good folk of Middlesborough - my birthright, my humble origins!)

& +1 (£2000 on a blurry picture & seller who can't be arsed to take the back off and take a couple of decent hi-res photographs)

Haha :lmao: