Sign in to follow this  
Andym7777

Available?

Andym7777

Does anyone know if this one is available from a trusted vendor? I've checked with 2 and they said they are not made anymore:

instrument-br-02-bell-ross-watch_zps00e87b8f.jpg

Sjors

Maybe you could check @ josh from perfectClones. I thought i did see something like this.

greg_r

I believe they're discontinued. Ask around the dealers - someone may know a wholesaler who still has one or two in stock, you never know.

Monty010

usually td get the watches from the same sources, so if two are saying no. i think you chances are very limited.

best bet is hope someone has it in his collection and one maybe posted up at a m2m sale in the future.

Andym7777

I will check with them too. They all show them on their website but don't actually have them. I'm new to this but it looks like they all have every single watch ever made on their websites and "in stock" means that it may have been at one time.

Sjors

On the website is one thing. Actually available is another.

yes, true. But i don't understand why they don't remove them from the website...

Mazz

No im married .............but thanks for asking

Sjors

No im married .............but thanks for asking

:P

<RJ>

About 7 months ago i asked the bunch. It was nowhere to be found.

greg_r

yes, true. But i don't understand why they don't remove them from the website...

Two reasons:

1. the factories do not keep the dealers informed of availability. Until they actually try to order the watch for you, they don't necessarily know whether it's going to be available (remember - dealers do not generally hold stock).

2. Purely the time involved - they're small operations and tend to be very busy. Keeping their listings 100% current takes time that they can ill afford (again, bearing in mind that the factories do not keep them informed of availability).

Sjors

Two reasons:

1. the factories do not keep the dealers informed of availability. Until they actually try to order the watch for you, they don't necessarily know whether it's going to be available (remember - dealers do not generally hold stock).

2. Purely the time involved - they're small operations and tend to be very busy. Keeping their listings 100% current takes time that they can ill afford (again, bearing in mind that the factories do not keep them informed of availability).

Edited by Sjors

Mazz

And I'm still married