Sign in to follow this  
Amit

London GTG part Deux 18th Jan 2014 with BB, Graman pen and KeNny relume giveaway.

Chavezzito

The reason I prefer CPH before anywhere in Sweden is because the beer is cheap compared to over here...has nothing to do with the friendly people living there

elp

Reykjavik? Just throwing a curve ball there!

I'd be happy with CPH or Barcelona.

mspangl

I WANT A FUCKIN ALE 16 !!!!!!

Chavezzito
I WANT A FUCKIN ALE 16 !!!!!!

Yeah!

elp

Although if Onze is arranging the entertainment and my wife is not reading this thread, then Netherlands sounds quite appealing :lol:

onzenuub
Although if Onze is arranging the entertainment and my wife is not reading this thread, then Netherlands sounds quite appealing :lol:

Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk, when I would arrange it your wife would know and she wouild tell you she would go. :P

elp

Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk, when I would arrange it your wife would know and she wouild tell you she would go. :P

She's not into boobies as much as I am though .... or did you have something else in mind?

:popcorn:

black263

Be careful here. You may come back with an iteration.

elp

Be careful here. You may come back with a rash.

I think you may be right :lol:

black263

I didn't say that. I said an iteration.

snapback.pngGeorge., on 13 February 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Good work takes time

and iterations

so many iterations.

I had some iterations for a while... they gave me antibiotics and it cleared right up! :D

elp

I didn't say that. I said the claps.

snapback.pngGeorge., on 13 February 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Good work takes time

and claps

so many claps.

I had some claps for a while... they gave me antibiotics and it cleared right up! :D

Oh, the claps? So Onze has been stockpiling the claps? That explains a lot ....

onzenuub

Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

Jorge-(WhoreHay)
So who is gonna walk through a major European airport with a box full of their favourite reps ? Could get very messy ....

I'm going to guess that Jorge is up to it, didn't you see the box he came to London with?

You betcha! I am up to it... It's my personal property, it is not contraband and I am a watch enthusiast... Who the hell are the EU custom agents to know whether the watches are gens or reps? They'll have to open them, examine the movements, etc. I have a few gens with documentation, so... As long as I am not selling the watches or carrying contraband, I'm a OK... Besides, they already have my pic in London, so I can tell them I've carried the same watch box 3 times in and out of the country...

Chavezzito
So who is gonna walk through a major European airport with a box full of their favourite reps ? Could get very messy ....

I'm going to guess that Jorge is up to it, didn't you see the box he came to London with?

You betcha! I am up to it... It's my personal property, it is not contraband and I am a watch enthusiast... Who the hell are the EU custom agents to know whether the watches are gens or reps? They'll have to open them, examine the movements, etc. I have a few gens with documentation, so... As long as I am not selling the watches or carrying contraband, I'm a OK... Besides, they already have my pic in London, so I can tell them I've carried the same watch box 3 times in and out of the country...

Easy...don't want you to get a heart attack over this buddy :P

trksh-bzr

CPH, I think I could attend that........ain't I sommit? Gothenburg sounds nice too, great town, but beers are steeper. holland? Which heartless wife let's her hubby go off to red light district without a fight....one who does not care I tell you!! :lol:

I vote for Rio!!!!