Sign in to follow this  
Amit

London GTG part Deux 18th Jan 2014 with BB, Graman pen and KeNny relume giveaway.

solkryssare
It's 9:15 AM over her and I can't sleep anymore. Who's still in London ?

I'm ready to go when you and Pob are, maybe a proper steak for lunch? i'm in 519.

I'm at ste swan now. Come over :)

solkryssare

Me and digger having the first recovery beer as we speak ;)

LondonBB

You guys are hardcore!

solkryssare

Only in London once a year. Gotta use the time wisely !

Member X

Crazy!! :D

I wouldn't be in a fit state to drink for a fortnight if I was as battered as Sol last night! lol

I hope all our foreign visitors had a great time, you're always welcome over and we appreciate you making the trip at considerable expense :)

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Guys,

I'm sitting at the British Airways Lounge (Terminal 5), and I can't believe it I made it back here on time... I left the last 3 Vikings at the Corus this morning... By the time I stumbled back to my room it was 4:05 am. Went to sleep, and when I woke up, it was 9:50 am... FUCK! I got to shower, eat something to soak up all the alcohol I ingested last night, and get on the Tube... But as soon as I got out of bed, WHAM! Tripped over my suitcase and bruised one of my knees. At 48, these joints aren't what they used to be.

I am uploading a shitload of pictures I took, from the time we met at the airport, to when we joined Amit and Dave on the Picadilly Line with service to Cock Suckers, eh, sorry, Cockfosters, to the first, second, third (fourth and fifth confiscated my camera) and back to Corus. So... When all pictures are uploaded to Photobucket, I'll post the best ones (very few) on here (to save bandwidth) and for the rest, I'll just put a link so you can go directly to the album, and not clog the RWG / RWI servers.

Thank you all for your hospitality. I had a blast. It was good to see some old faces, meet new friends and some not so new, and enjoy a fun time.

Amit: you are one hell of a planner. Thank you for sticking with the Scandinavian Mafia + 1 Texan all the way through.

Pob: you motherfucking brother from another mother and another father, thanks for the memories. Your ass is not on my pictures! (Thank God!)

Solk, Chavezzito: You fuckers sure can drink. It was hard to keep up with you, but I did. I hope I can make it to another GTG in Vikingland.

Chavezzito: Ya sabes... Nuestro próximo viaje es a..... A R G E N T I N A!!!

George.
Guys,

I'm sitting at the British Airways Lounge (Terminal 5), and I can't believe it I made it back here on time... I left the last 3 Vikings at the Corus this morning... By the time I stumbled back to my room it was 4:05 am. Went to sleep, and when I woke up, it was 9:50 am... FUCK! I got to shower, eat something to soak up all the alcohol I ingested last night, and get on the Tube... But as soon as I got out of bed, WHAM! Tripped over my suitcase and bruised one of my knees. At 48, these joints aren't what they used to be.

I am uploading a shitload of pictures I took, from the time we met at the airport, to when we joined Amit and Dave on the Picadilly Line with service to Cock Suckers, eh, sorry, Cockfosters, to the first, second, third (fourth and fifth confiscated my camera) and back to Corus. So... When all pictures are uploaded to Photobucket, I'll post the best ones (very few) on here (to save bandwidth) and for the rest, I'll just put a link so you can go directly to the album, and not clog the RWG / RWI servers.

Thank you all for your hospitality. I had a blast. It was good to see some old faces, meet new friends and some not so new, and enjoy a fun time.

Amit: you are one hell of a planner. Thank you for sticking with the Scandinavian Mafia + 1 Texan all the way through.

Pob: you motherfucking brother from another mother and another father, thanks for the memories. Your ass is not on my pictures! (Thank God!)

Solk, Chavezzito: You fuckers sure can drink. It was hard to keep up with you, but I did. I hope I can make it to another GTG in Vikingland.

Glad to hear you made it okay, looking forward to all the pics! Have a safe flight buddy

gravedigger

Biiiiiggggg thank you to Amit , pure time and all you guys for a fantastic night , some of you gonna call me a bustard and i understand you :rofl: y

My new baby say Hello :tease:

1510878_10202320130917025_620445622_n.jpg

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Glad to hear you made it okay, looking forward to all the pics! Have a safe flight buddy

I hope I can get some :zzz: on the way back. Thanks, George. It was fun meeting you! Got a nice pic of you at the first venue and will post it...

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4820_zps9aed0134.jpg

The Scandinavian Mafia (missing digger!)

Leigh

Biiiiiggggg thank you to Amit , pure time and all you guys for a fantastic night , some of you gonna call me a bustard and i understand you :rofl: y

:thumbsup: You lucky bustard!! enjoy.

Chavezzito
Guys,

Hells yes!!

At the Airport right now wondering when I will sober up!!

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4823_zps9033dafa.jpg

Riding on the Picadilly Line to service to Cock Suckers, eh, I mean Cockfosters!

Chavezzito

Bastard! :D

Jorge-(WhoreHay)
IMG_4824_zps19b6c3f2.jpg

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4827_zps571c04dd.jpg

George, checking his bank account balance to see if he could "purchase" a few more watches!

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4829_zpsf4457a02.jpg

Amit and digger talking about.... fucking watches!!! What else is there to talk about among beer-drinking mates?

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4834_zpsddc1a8ad.jpg

This is what a Genuine Gold Rolex looks like...

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4863_zps1f95a3a8.jpg

Let the party begin!!!

(Next photos will be posted once I get to Houston... Gotta catch my flight!)

George.
IMG_4827_zps571c04dd.jpg

George, checking his bank account balance to see if he could "purchase" a few more watches!

Being as social as ever ;)

northantsrich

Great evening guys! Thanks to Amit for being our guiding light, northantsrich & solkry for the flowing champagne and everyone who made the effort to come to London.

Graman- thanks for your generosity mate - I was the lucky winner!

Thanks, it was a good night and it was grate getting to see some amazing gens and reps!!

elp

IMG_4820_zps9aed0134.jpg

The Scandinavian Mafia (missing digger!)

Safe flight back guys!

bens1

Well this feels nice over here;

Had a top time yesterday, really great to meet everyone and share some knowledge.

Thanks Amit for organising, great job. Del, really appreciate your time particularly with all my Noob questions!

Look forward to catching up with everyone again soon.

Ben

George.

Starting off the day in good form right next to one of the pubs from last night ;)

image_zpsf90bfec3.jpg

trksh-bzr

Fuck guys. I've rarely regretted anything like not going.

You all seem a great bunch of lads, and I could kick myself for missing out.