Sign in to follow this  
Amit

London GTG part Deux 18th Jan 2014 with BB, Graman pen and KeNny relume giveaway.

Jorge-(WhoreHay)
IMG_4895_zps8ef06066.jpg

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4917_zps9b582407.jpg

Solkryssare and Baxter competing for "Who gets shitfaced FIRST"...

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4919_zps4bab3dbc.jpg

Amit pretending he's an MS13 gangter, using the traditional "Don't fuck with me or I'll fuck you, motherfucker" hand gesture...

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4920_zps01876fbd.jpg

Corv99, Chavezzito and our esteemed and wonderful host, Amit...

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4943_zps42bef35d.jpg

ELP9, who also was a wonderful host, listening to an already shitfaced Pob...

KeNnY

Enrico hope you bring also Rolerai I am still awaiting pictures of finished product :lol:

SSTEEL

IMG_4878_zpsb905e6d2.jpg

Corv99 looking good!

I see you locked out the women from that room, they can be seen outside in the cold lol

KeNnY

IMG_4878_zpsb905e6d2.jpg

Corv99 looking good!

I see you locked out the women from that room, they can be seen outside in the cold lol

hahahahahahha nice find ! :D

They smelled some couple of thousand $$$$ in the air :lol:

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4949_zps57932dc9.jpg

From left to right: gravedigger, George (sitting), Chris (standing), northantsrich, Del, MemberX and digger2

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4984_zps474a42e9.jpg

solkryssare, Chavezzito, Amit and George

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4989_zpse28b4553.jpg

One of the few pictures showing my face. Here, Amit, yours truly and solkryssare... And my hand-gesture of "Don't fuck with me" a la Amit-style!

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_4995_zps8085e9d7.jpg

Chavezzito and part of the Scandinavian Maffia, on their way to ... an ATM machine!

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

IMG_5005_zps6f2d3b08.jpg

Regretfully, what happened between 10:30 pm and 3:30 am was not recorded. Every establishment we visited enforced a strict "no cameras allowed" policy, so my camera was not accesible to record the events. And even if that had been possible, I could not have posted them anyway...

But here we are, the last 4 standing shortly before 4:00 am at the lobby in the Corus Hotel: Solkryssare, Chavezzito, Pob and myself (not shown)...

I hope you enjoy the pictures... I'll enjoy the memories!

Member X

Cool pics, probably for the best you weren't allowed a camera all evening ;) lol

Chrisby

I'm just amazed at how young you all look!

:rofl:

Such a shame I couldn't make this in the end, certainly looks like you all had a great time.

baxter

IMG_4917_zps9b582407.jpg

Solkryssare and Baxter competing for "Who gets shitfaced FIRST"...

lol looks like i'd already won !! :lol:

elp

Enrico hope you bring also Rolerai I am still awaiting pictures of finished product :lol:

Nope. The 6154 is out for service and I did not get her back in time for the GTG - I sourced a proper bronzed brevet crown which is being replaced, as well as repressing the displayback plexi.....

plus, after seeing the pics, do you think I would have trusted my grail watch to these drunken reprobates?? :lol:

solkryssare
Nice pics mates ! :) nice to see the faces. Looked you had great FUN over there ! Any video ?? :D Can I please ask who won the lucky price of relume ? :lol:

Solkryssare won the very generous relume you offered... He'll be contacting you pretty soon!

E you lucky one, you will not believe, but I was thinking , that you will win it !!! REALLY ! :lol:

Yes I won!!! Thank you Kenny. If its Ok, I'd like you to give my 1665 a make over. I'll ask you to do some other stuff as well, which I will pay for of course :)

Chavezzito
IMG_4995_zps8085e9d7.jpg Chavezzito and part of the Scandinavian Maffia, on their way to ... an ATM machine!

Hahaha...poor cab driver!

solkryssare

12046903035_98807298a2_b.jpg

12047753086_f24f17ece9_b.jpg

12046899255_915632a172_b.jpg

12047289964_8a98333a8d_b.jpg

solkryssare

Next time we'll reserve two days for this. One for the big event where expectations are high and the tempo crazy. One for the day after for relaxation with a few hangover beers and food. I enjoy both equally much.

KeNnY
Nice pics mates ! :) nice to see the faces. Looked you had great FUN over there ! Any video ?? :D Can I please ask who won the lucky price of relume ? :lol:

Solkryssare won the very generous relume you offered... He'll be contacting you pretty soon!

E you lucky one, you will not believe, but I was thinking , that you will win it !!! REALLY ! :lol:

Yes I won!!! Thank you Kenny. If its Ok, I'd like you to give my 1665 a make over. I'll ask you to do some other stuff as well, which I will pay for of course :)

CONGRATULATIONS buddy ! :lol:

rolex-double-red-sea-dweller-1665-patent-pending-620x620.jpg

Ok my friend, keep me posted and you can contact me via email :)

elp

Next time we'll reserve two days for this. One for the big event where expectations are high and the tempo crazy. One for the day after for relaxation with a few hangover beers and food. I enjoy both equally much.

+1 :thumbsup:

Chavezzito

Totally agree!

12047289964_8a98333a8d_b.jpg

When was this? Yesterday? Got worried when I saw this pic about my drinking habits since I do not remember any of it.

solkryssare

That was yesterday. ;)