Sign in to follow this  
Amit

London GTG part Deux 18th Jan 2014 with BB, Graman pen and KeNny relume giveaway.

mspangl

Yes yes yes, let me know as soon as you do Martin. This is gonna be so awesome!!!

Cyril when did you put yourself on without telling me?? :D

Btw is there a hotel you guys recommend in the area where the action is taking place?

Amit
This is the hotel to book: http://www.corushotels.com/corus-hotel-hyde-park/

Fits most budgets and is very nice for the money. I stayed there last time I went to London.

About the date. I don't want to sound like I'm telling you guys what to do. The 25th is probably the only date next year that I know I can't make......but that shouldn't hold the rest of you back

The one in this link

Or holiday Inn Kensington forum

Pob

Flight booked! I'm coming ;)

andygt

Me too! In my pants!

mspangl

Me too! In my pants!

:lol:

Amit
Flight booked! I'm coming ;)

Fuck yea. This is gonna rock

Me too! In my pants!

In your panties?

solkryssare

Dave, Cyril, Martin!!!!!

trksh-bzr

rememberr to book 45% less chairs than members on the list. statistically there should be 15 RWG socks arriving at the venue....

Chavezzito

rememberr to book 45% less chairs than members on the list. statistically there should be 15 RWG socks arriving at the venue....

You´re not going?

trksh-bzr

You´re not going?

I'm sending my sock

solkryssare

This looks like its going to be the best one yet!! Looking forward to meet you all!

black263

Bollocks to the lot of you May you rot in hell while you enjoy a wonderful GTG, that i was down to attend before you twats changed the date. :suck:

Amit

I know we can get more, there are UK members from RWG and RWI that need to step up.

trksh-bzr

I am not gona show up if that other Trksh-bzr from RWI is comming.....

Amit

I am not gona show up if that other Trksh-bzr from RWI is comming.....

He's a fucking dick, don't worry he won't get details of the event.

trksh-bzr

glad to hear that. -as you say, he has a really big d....I mean he is a dick.

elp

How will we know it's the right Trk? Pink furry onesie?

Amit

Solk knows intimate details about the real Trk, He will be able to verify. It will mean having Trk strip butt nakid thought, but i'll leave that to them to sort out.

elp

As long as we don't need to assist - otherwise it may be a different kind of venue altogether ....

Amit

Well they are both handsome men so never say never

solkryssare

If getting nekked is what it takes, I'm ready to do do my part.......But only in very warm environments.

trksh-bzr

I normally carry a penile heater in my trunks, whenever I am meeting sol. he insists to see the proof of my identity, which has lead to unpleasant sightings for uninvolved parties, every single time.(we don't want strangers to think he's undressing an infant)

-sol is working with the same thought, only he doesn't have a penile heater, so he only hooks up with suspicious folks in warm places. this explains 50% of the reason he worked as a fluffer in Tanzania in 1999. the other 50% being the naturally obscure size of the local mens (his pray) choppers.

Amit

I normally carry a penile heater in my trunks, whenever I am meeting sol. he insists to see the proof of my identity, which has lead to unpleasant sightings for uninvolved parties, every single time.(we don't want strangers to think he's undressing an infant)

-sol is working with the same thought, only he doesn't have a penile heater, so he only hooks up with suspicious folks in warm places. this explains 50% of the reason he worked as a fluffer in Tanzania in 1999. the other 50% being the naturally obscure size of the local mens (his pray) choppers.

This explains things

trksh-bzr

This explains things

yes, you can ask sol.....get it from the "lama's" own mouth....

Amit

Why don't you confront him in London