Sign in to follow this  
Lachsersatz

100 reasons to really hate this forum...

black263

Nice. TD's seem to be the solution for nearly everything. Do they also provide navigation devices and cleaning women? I've heard it is possible to reduce any fights with your partner by approx. 90 % if you have these (however, sadly, some issues will remain)...

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to spend money with a TD for cleaning women. As far as I'm concerned, they can clean themselves.

myaz

Nice. TD's seem to be the solution for nearly everything. Do they also provide navigation devices and cleaning women? I've heard it is possible to reduce any fights with your partner by approx. 90 % if you have these (however, sadly, some issues will remain)...

Yes, for cleaning women ask for the midlicks and the claps. And be sure the thin red line is still at the back.

Well, you don't have to ask for it, they come with the claps

onzenuub

Yes, for cleaning women ask for the midlicks and the claps. And be sure the thin red line is still at the back.

Well, you don't have to ask for it, they come with the claps

And what about the thin red line?

Lachsersatz

Thanks guys, I see - I still have a lot to learn. There was no red line at the back of my newly acquired reps, Will I have to sue poor Reg or is it only a misunderstanding?

By the way - did anyone watch "Dead men don't wear plaid" (eighties movie with Steve Martin)? The term "cleaning woman" has a special meaning in the movie...