Sign in to follow this  
Lachsersatz

100 reasons to really hate this forum...

Lachsersatz

... sorry, but I am not aware of a single reason.

Ah, no, wait:

At least one reason to hate this forum is that some members tend to use questionable headings to attract attention from time to time...

My alias is "Lachsersatz" (meaning "Salmon Surrogate" in English; there was a time when real salmon was ridicuously expensive in Germany, so that people went for salmon surrogate). I live in Berlin.

Obviously, this is my first post (I've waited for quite a long time and hopefully did my homework by reading approx. 1,232.42 noob-posts to avoid being crucified for asking questions like "Where can I get the worst sub?", "Do you see any flaws on these QC-pics?", "When all time stops, does this also affect my gen (or only my rep)?", etc. pp. (although this seems to be a kind of initiational ritual, maybe I should not miss it).

However, I have already ordered my first two reps by a TD (Reg) who did a fantastic job and rapidly delivered lovely watches for a more than reasonable price.

Thanks to the forum, I am in the fortunate position that I have not been scammed in any way. I am very grateful for that, thank you very much! Furthermore, I find it very interesting and sometimes amusing to run through the posts. I also have some vintage gens (inter alia a Memovox from 1964 and a Seamaster 600 from 1967; I may post some fotos as soon as I can grab a decent camera).

Thanks again, take care,

Lachsersatz

P.S.: Please advise: Who has the best sub (MINIMUM: triple AAAA++, manufactured in Switzerland (or - for whatever reason - Italy), with 904L (?) or at least 24K steel)????

Edited by Lachsersatz

black263

You can get some watches made in Swilzerland for sure. They are engraved as such, and the dealers wouldn't lie.

I even have one from the genuine US Navy Fightel School.

And Wilkommen.

simey83

Hello Der! Welcome

seclark007

You are going to work out just fine here :thumbsup:

Welcome and enjoy!

Mechwarrior

P.S.: Please advise: Who has the best sub (MINIMUM: triple AAAA++, manufactured in Switzerland (or - for whatever reason - Italy), with 904L (?) or at least 24K steel)????

Italian rolex are always the best!!!! :giggle:

elp

Welcome, good job of reading the 0.42 posts as well, most tend to miss those :lol:

One thing though regarding your purchases from Reg ..... where's the pictures??

:ttiwwop:

WebWind

Hello and welcome.

Maybe this picture can be you avatar ;)

Lachsersatz,-Humor,-Fun,-Lustiges,-Witziges,-Sprueche,-www.eushirt.com.png

callsign21a

Reg only sent the watches not the Pics.............shame on you Reg

onzenuub

Welcome from The Netherlands, enjoy being here.

Lachsersatz

Thank you, guys, you saved my day!

@WebWind, may I really use the avatar? I like it (chicken as salmon surrogate - cool!)

@elp9: I found the 0.42 posts in the twilight zone. It was scary, but I am proud of it. Regarding pics, I already promised Reg to post some "as soon as I can grab a decent camera" (i.e. approximately 14 December 2038, 8:05:25 p.m. sharp, or even sooner).

WebWind

@WebWind, may I really use the avatar? I like it (chicken as salmon surrogate - cool!)

Yes :)

Just copy link of image to your profile settings.

1. Your control panel
  2. Settings
  3. Profile Settings
  4. Change your photo.

AndyBlue

Welcome.

SSTEEL

Welcome to RWG, Lachsersatz.! Sound like you will fit in our community very well my friend!

Greetings from Suomi. :D

Sakurai

Great introduction, welcome to RWG!

Tr1cky

Welcome. Great first post.

BentleySharp

Thanks for taking the time to say hi. Welcome (although it seems you've actually been here for a little while).

rhounsell

Welcome, great introduction and enjoy the new reps!

Rockzz22

Hello and welcome

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Lachsersatz

1. Your control panel
  2. Settings
  3. Profile Settings
  4. Change your photo.

Thank you, WebWind, it worked. By the way, do you know where I can get french fries now (or at least surrogate french fries)? The avatar-chicken is not only a mere surrogate for some fancy overrated fish (which is bad enough), but seems to be quite lonely, too.

onzenuub

1. Your control panel
  2. Settings
  3. Profile Settings
  4. Change your photo.

Thank you, WebWind, it worked. By the way, do you know where I can get french fries now (or at least surrogate french fries)? The avatar-chicken is not only a mere surrogate for some fancy overrated fish (which is bad enough), but seems to be quite lonely, too.

Just search for the TD's they will provide you with rep french fries as well.

Lachsersatz

Nice. TD's seem to be the solution for nearly everything. Do they also provide navigation devices and cleaning women? I've heard it is possible to reduce any fights with your partner by approx. 90 % if you have these (however, sadly, some issues will remain)...

onzenuub

Nice. TD's seem to be the solution for nearly everything. Do they also provide navigation devices and cleaning women? I've heard it is possible to reduce any fights with your partner by approx. 90 % if you have these (however, sadly, some issues will remain)...

Yes, for cleaning women ask for the midlicks and the claps. And be sure the thin red line is still at the back.

Del Boy

Welcome, you'll fit in just fine.

Reg is the best IMHO, can't go wrong there.

Jonnybaws

Welcome aboard...