Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

Superocean Abyss 42mm Yellow

kamma

Are these out of stock with the TDs?

The yellow is deffo, I wanted a red and didn't have any success so went with the black and was pleasantly surprised :)

Don't think there is any plans of any more runs either so if your after a yellow then it's gonna be via m2m but you will have to

be quick as they sell sharpish.

vincegino

thats the issue i have been having!

Virus

i got my self one as well, can somebody tell me where i can find a "breitling looks" rubber strap(the one it came with turned into to pieces) and that other black-leather strap ?

Thanks in advance !!

steelersnation540

Virus- I've been looking for the same exact strap,still having no luck with a good bretiling black and yellow rep strap....

Virus

damn it we need a strap - source !!! :(

Genius

You tried linamarket?

Virus

You tried linamarket?

lina ..what ? enlighten me pls :)

Genius

You tried linamarket?

EBay seller they do loads of decent rep straps the metal and rubber are good but leather is normal rep quality, pretty sure they make straps for some of the rep watch factories. They do a half arsed job of covering the logos on the eBay pictures but the straps and buckles are properly branded

http://stores.ebay.com/linamarket/FOR-BREITLING-/_i.html?_fsub=722119419&_sid=1043351479&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Virus

You tried linamarket?

EBay seller they do loads of decent rep straps the metal and rubber are good but leather is normal rep quality, pretty sure they make straps for some of the rep watch factories. They do a half arsed job of covering the logos on the eBay pictures but the straps and buckles are properly branded

http://stores.ebay.c...d=p4634.c0.m322

Thank you genius, seems like a good source, though she doesn't seem to currently have that black leather with yellow stich strap :(

But thank you for the heads up i will look more of her shop

Genius

sorry mate thought you were looking for rubber. If you want leather then I'd look at someone like bob's straps or one of the forum strap makers then put a branded buckle or deployant (either from lina or a TD) on as they always going to be better than a rep strap

Virus

sorry mate thought you were looking for rubber. If you want leather then I'd look at someone like bob's straps or one of the forum strap makers then put a branded buckle or deployant (either from lina or a TD) on as they always going to be better than a rep strap

Seems i will go that way genius. though i trully liked that black suede with yellow stiching.....

Edited by Virus