Sign in to follow this  
Member X

Blue Cerachome Submariner from BK

gB.
Bright light fixed my watch and in a flash! That man is a wizard among men, and should be hailed for his excellent work and customer service!!

/rant

Good to hear. :cheerleader2:

watchmetick

Ordering this - PM Sent!

Member X

I actually saw one of these in real life today!

Was in the window of the local jewellers - a snip at £18970... :rofl:

I actually think I prefer the rep... LOL

The gen just looks top heavy for some reason, in the same way that the DSSD looks top heavy on the Oyster band, and I prefer the text on the rep!

I think I might ask to try it on one day just for a laugh lol Will be interesting to see the weight of it!

I probably could have tried it on today to be honest - the woman behind the counter was a bit dappy, plus I had my 5514 rep on, which would be even more expensive than this one if it was gen LoL

instinct

I wonder if comparing visually the s/s rep is bombproof against the actual white gold gens?

Member X

The likelyhood of running into someone who has one of these in the gen is minimal, I would say, so I wouldn't worry too much about being called out :D

Rehaut engraving on these is the biggest tell but after that I think you'd struggle to find anything but minor details to pick up!

Member X

Ok, I was all ready to PM BK about the crystal and swallow the customs risk, when Brightlight came to the rescue with his servicing offer thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

So off went this watch for a service and crystal re-set smile.png as the power reserve was only about 12 hours, which seemed to indicate the swiss movement BK guarantees was an old one and in need of a service! lol

As per the 2010 Explorer 1 I've already updated on, I asked BL if he would be so kind as to take pics, and he was good enough to do so smile.png

So, here are the latest pics! Slightly scary seeing it like this unsure.png lol

Case with crystal removed

mxbks001.jpg

Dial and hands put away for safekeeping

mxbks002.jpg

Movement front view

mxbks003.jpg

Movement rear view

mxbks004.jpg

Looks swiss to me, looking at the shock assembly cutouts round the spring thing smile.png

Quick update: I have had the watch returned from BL in the last couple of weeks..

If I don't qualify for Mr Patient of the Decade, I will be most disappointed :lol:

jeffw69

Holy crap!!!

dingle

noobs need to take note

buster hyman

I too have this watch from BK. Couldnt be happier. Buy with confidence.