Sign in to follow this  
kraven

Omega Planet Ocean LMPO Noob Factory

kraven

Just got my Omega LMPO from TSWatchLtd made by Noob Factory, thought I post some pics.

10923633335_77cff166a1_d.jpg10923694826_d7b726fa6b_d.jpg

10923637295_8d8e608b01_d.jpg10923627905_3821cf6a5a_d.jpg

10923703316_811c7e7857_d.jpg10923769654_675375f63d_d.jpg

Overall, i'm ok with the watch, it's really heavy, but it has some real problems with the dial. The lume markers are either not centred or are on an angle, especially the 12 & 6 lume markers, with the markers at 1,4,5,6,7,8 & 12 all being off. If I had spotted that on the QC pics, I would have probably rejected the watch.

simey83

Because you pointed it out, I notice them! Would not have, if you didn't say!

Still a good looking watch :)

Chavezzito

I think it looks nice, but if you don´t like it sell it and order a new one :)

Mechwarrior

lol cannot see the wrong markers

fuba

Remember that there isn't any rep thas 100% gen like, I think they looks good.

kraven

It's definitely a keeper for me, but the 12 lume marker is definitely way off. Once I have a few reps, I plan to send them off to get the waterproofed and if I could get a new dial fitted, I would do that then.

You can see my original full size pic here - http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5510/10923694826_2e9e8a061f_o_d.jpg

I was aware there were dial issues before, so it's not like I didn't know what I was getting into and for my first rep, I think I've done well as this is a learning curve.

k3rm87

Still a nice watch mate. Wear it in good health!

kraven

LOL, well that didn't last long, my dad come round and gave me the old 'all the things I've done for you over the years' and walked out the door with my new watch!! Going to have to get another one now!

Rockzz22

I thank it is a nice looking watch.

cubicle_monkey

Dial is a let down on this model. Its a shame because the rest of it is pretty much perfect. Something like that is worse than happy feet IMO.

cereal killer

Some of those markers are pretty bad in my opinion. Can they be re-aligned or will it damage the dial removing them?

kraven

Well, I've just ordered another of these watches from Toro to replace the one grabbed by my dad, but I did ask Toro to find one with a good dial.

Btw, it was right what someone else said on another thread, the push pins to resize the strap are very stiff on these bracelets, I had to send the watch down to a local jewellery shop I know to get it resized.

Toro did say 4-5 days for delivery, i'll be really happy if that's the case.

dukes

it's a shame they had so many problems with the markers, the dial seems to be a real problem on these ...... maybe on the V20 they will get it right. I've been waiting for people to report the issue has been remedied.

on the wrist nobody will notice, and if you're unhappy you could always sell or send to one of the experts and get the markers re-aligned.

kraven

My 2nd one arrived, my dad has my first one. He's just come back from India and the fake watch dealers kept saying it was real one.

The new one from Toro still has a wonky 12 and logo, but the hour markers are correct on this one.Otherwise it's perfect. Will have a good look at the Noob CRPO when it comes, I do like the open backs.

FuzzyCoyote

As others have said, I wouldn't have spotted it unless you pointed it out. I think it looks nice :)

Haltec

Just got my Omega LMPO from TSWatchLtd made by Noob Factory, thought I post some pics.

Overall, i'm ok with the watch, it's really heavy, but it has some real problems with the dial. The lume markers are either not centred or are on an angle, especially the 12 & 6 lume markers, with the markers at 1,4,5,6,7,8 & 12 all being off. If I had spotted that on the QC pics, I would have probably rejected the watch.

I am browsing about those for a few hours - it look's that they all have those missaligned indices issues - I wasn't sure if it's due to watch lens/glass/photo distortion until I stumbled on your post.

Thx for that

Haltec

Javadca20

It's definitely a keeper for me, but the 12 lume marker is definitely way off. Once I have a few reps, I plan to send them off to get the waterproofed and if I could get a new dial fitted, I would do that then.

You can see my original full size pic here - http://farm6.staticf...e8a061f_o_d.jpg

I was aware there were dial issues before, so it's not like I didn't know what I was getting into and for my first rep, I think I've done well as this is a learning curve.

wow I would have never have seen that. Thanks for saving me the annoyance of having spent 350$ only to find misaligned dial markers.

GenTLe

You can see my original full size pic here - http://farm6.staticf...e8a061f_o_d.jpg

wow I would have never have seen that. Thanks for saving me the annoyance of having spent 350$ only to find misaligned dial markers.

Not all are like that (mine is perfect).

BUT consider it has been elected the super rep of 2013... This version it is really a good watch.

And also from long time sold out :)