Sign in to follow this  
mjmayerman

What site is most inexpensive, but still has quality products

mjmayerman

I am fairly new to replica and real wristwatches, I am 16, and my dad collects authentic watches such as rolex's. I am 16 and want a nice brand watch. I recently bought a replica rolex off of a Chinese site for $95 and it's a piece of junk, the hand always stops moving, and it feels very fake. I am a big fan of your site, and I am wonder if you know of any good quality replica site that have good watches for low prices. Do not need it to be exactly perfect compared to the authentic just something that is reliable and works.

DKaiser Söze

Welcome. you have found rep watch Nirvana. Read all the suggested threads for noobs and all will fall into place. We have TD's here that provide the best on the market as well as M2M sales. Please, take an hour and read the suggested new member threads. Do that one thing and you'll save time and money. Bentleysharp provided link below.

Welcome!

BentleySharp

We have a list of "Trusted Dealers" here. Any of them can get you what you want for they all offer High-End Super Reps and Low-End Budget models. If you are looking for a watch that is reliable and looks nice for $100 or under, Our Trusted Dealer Silex is known for his inexpensive, but still well made budget reps (especially the popular Rolex models).

First, have a look at the "welcoming the noobs 101" thread. It will school you on what to expect and the protocol of dealing with our "TD's" or "Trusted Dealers.

REQUIRED READING: "Welcoming the Noobs 101"

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

Enjoy the Forum :)

mjmayerman

Thanks yeah what about Iparadisiac or is that a big scam

Rockzz22

Hello and welcome follow the advice as wrote above and you will be fine

Visioneer

Read head and be prepared empty your bank account.

BentleySharp

WHAAAAAOOH!!!! hold up!

Thats the king daddy of all the scam sites. Stay far away..

Basically, If the website or email is not SPECIFICALY written on the Trusted Dealer post, Than don't trust em.

Between all our dealers on the forum, they can get ANY rep available...So there is no need to use any other dealers.

mjmayerman

Haha okay I'll stay away just checked out silex's economy rolex amazing prices!, do the last a long time? I for to go to sleep but hope to talk to you guys tomrrow!

BentleySharp

Here's the thing about reps. As with most things in this world, you get what you pay for. You want super-high quality then you pay super-high prices. But, with that said, The budget models you've seen on Silex's website are probably the best quality you are going to find for that price.

As long as you care for your watch, And occasionally get it maintenenced and lubed and oiled, There's no reason why even a budget watch shouldn't have a good long loving life and be with you for many years :)

DKaiser Söze

read the required threads and suggested other ones. Then., pick your TD and your next watch purchase will follow in due course.

mjmayerman

What forms of payment do they take? Does it run on a normal watch battery? Can I buy a kit so I can size the watch myself?

BentleySharp

Ok...theres obviosly a lot of reading you need to do...I'll answer these few last questions for you but after that i suggest you follow Dkaiser's advise:

read the required threads and suggested other ones. Then., pick your TD and your next watch purchase will follow in due course.

Payment is usually done by whatever way the dealer tells you to do it. That's how you do it.

Typically, Western Union, PayPal, Direct Bank Transfer, MoneyGram, or Credit Card.

Only Quartz watches take batteries (oh the things you will learn, The sights you will see!). Most of the watches that are offered by the dealers are either manual handwind (like your great grandfather's pocket watch) or what's called "Automatic" or a self-winding watch. They are purely mechanical. No battery.

Sizing can be done with simple tools. the RWG shop sells everything you will need.

Now Read Read Read! I'm not going to do EVERYTHING for you (unless you want to pay a consultation fee of one Cartier Santos 100 Super-Rep) :P

SSTEEL

I have found that the lowest prices for reps is from a TD over on our sister site, RWI, Trevor is a TD there and has the best prices to date for the exact same reps many TD sells. However, these low prices come at a cost, that cost being communications are a little slow, as Trevor's English is not the best, but he does come through in the end. You just need to exercise patience.

Wriggles
:search:

P4GTR

Have you found Narikaa's section here?

here's his section-

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=103

Reg (Narikaa) is from the UK, so he lists his prices in GPB. You can use a currency converter to quickly figure out that cost in USD-

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

You'll find TAGs, Datejust II's, Omega seamasters with ceramic bezels all for about $140 shipped.

yawn

If you want cheap watch at reasonable quality, I recommend start at M2M section. The previous owner will do the qc for you.

Zachthebaker

buy a breitling rep... or panerai

dave1978

reps are shite, don't waste your money:-)

JohnG

What P4GTR said.

Libertatia

Is it possible for admins to allow only the noob learning theards to be opened for noobs when they join for perhaps 24 hours, instead of about 10 new threads per day asking where to buy the best rolex and whether iparasidic is a safe website?

Edited by Libertatia

JohnG

Is it possible for admins to allow only the noob learning theards to be opened for noobs when they join for perhaps 24 hours, instead of about 10 new threads per day asking where to buy the best rolex and whether iparasidic is a safe website?

Noobs asking the same noob questions over and over is a staple of rep forum life. Deal with it.

Dr Yan

Noobs asking the same noob questions over and over is a staple of rep forum life. Deal with it.

noobsthrowingcans.gif

LightGeek

If you're asking this you haven't read anything yet. If your previous watch "keeps stopping" and you're asking about batteries, you need to (likely) read up on mechanical watches.

Frankt8242

Age 16, and you're concerned about WATCHES...???

Haven't you noticed those longer haired more shapely folks called GIRLS yet...??? :suck: :suck:

rojo5962

Did I miss something? I thought these were all Gen watches. The TD's guaranteed me they were A++++ :Doh: